CDIH
new orleans - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: new orleans (/showthread.php?tid=10533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Black Lazerus - 09-20-2005

oh you mean like your bible thumping parents

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2005

a man and a woman of every species in that superdome.

- Hoon - 09-20-2005

Quoting Michael Moore on any issue not pertaining to propagandic lies, shameless editing or hotwing sauce is just silly.

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2005

i was just posting it for discussion. as far as i'm concerned he is a pseudo activist/showboat.

- Hoon - 09-20-2005

We agree on something.
We should totally make up a secret handshake now.

- Hoon - 09-20-2005

But seriously...

If people really care about guarding against this happening again, the stock approach of hating Bsh just isn't going to do it.

The local and state officials ignored the mounting problems in New Orleans for years and by smacking Bush, people either let Nagin and Blanco off the hook or do not reprimand them as much as they deserve..

Therefore, fooling ourselves into thinking the problem is fixed because Bush's approval ratings are down - is just welcoming another disaster to happen.

- The Jays - 09-20-2005

Yeah, I have total confidence in the government, that's for sure.

- Sir O - 09-20-2005

Hoon Wrote:But seriously...

If people really care about guarding against this happening again, the stock approach of hating Bsh just isn't going to do it.

The local and state officials ignored the mounting problems in New Orleans for years and by smacking Bush, people either let Nagin and Blanco off the hook or do not reprimand them as much as they deserve..

Therefore, fooling ourselves into thinking the problem is fixed because Bush's approval ratings are down - is just welcoming another disaster to happen.
So, um...do you blame state and local officials for diverting funds for flood control in NO to the Iraq war? Like two years ago?

I'm sure Mayor Nagin didn't really have much say in the matter.

- The Jays - 09-20-2005

I also would like to blame the local and state officials for not trying to get of piece of that highway pork spending bill that went to Don Young and his wonderful necessary project of bridges with his name on them in Alaska.

- Galt - 09-21-2005

Both of the above are 100% the fault of federal government. And Sir O's 100% the fault of Bush.

See, it's not that hard. What's so laughable and ruins any credibility you may have is when you just rant about how everything about this hurricane fiasco is Bush's fault, when that is so clearly not the case.

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

today galt defends bush. tune in tomorrow when galt says that he didnt vote for bush so stop yelling at him for defending bush.

- Sir O - 09-21-2005

Quote:Both of the above are 100% the fault of federal government. And Sir O's 100% the fault of Bush.

See, it's not that hard.

You're a good man.

- Galt - 09-21-2005

Yes, Arpi, that was defending Bush. You sure bring a lot to this board. Keep up the posts!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-21-2005

poo poo nigger nigger!

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

Galt Wrote:Yes, Arpi, that was defending Bush. You sure bring a lot to this board. Keep up the posts!
cool, thanks!

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:poo poo nigger nigger!
surprisingly indistinguishable from your usual posts.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-21-2005

back in my day, hamburgers only cost a nickel!

- Sir O - 09-21-2005

Texas is about to get fucking owned.

- Goatweed - 09-21-2005

if that's true, I wonder how fast the response will be?

hey, isn't Dubya from TX?

- Galt - 09-21-2005

Texas is all dirt anyway. If they get 40 feet of rain, it will just seep down into the barron ground and actually be an improvement.