CDIH
a project for you all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: a project for you all (/showthread.php?tid=10923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- shortnfugly - 02-06-2006

yeah - what do I know? I'm a newbie...

By the way Tequila - how is lovely Jenny? she had one hot body, didn't she?

(for the record - his wife's name is not jenny)

- Ken'sPen - 02-06-2006

I demand that SOMEBODY write me up.....

start when everyone loved me cause they thought I was really Ballonknot.

- Tequila - 02-06-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:yeah but his daugther must be 18 by now or 17 , NICE!!!

Quote:yeah - what do I know? I'm a newbie...

By the way Tequila - how is lovely Jenny? she had one hot body, didn't she?

(for the record - his wife's name is not jenny)
Who are you?
Quote:yeah I dont remember tequila ever trying to fuck anyone at any oa.com events or try to mack anyone off the board, especially since he always brought his wife with him to every party.
At least someone speaks the truth on this board.[/quote]

- shortnfugly - 02-06-2006

Does it matter who I am? or it more important to know who you are (as in everyone - not just you)?

it's interesting the fascades that people present behind a keyboard (insert - YOU SHOULD TALK MR. ANONYMITY from Adolf and his lapdog). Have you ever wondered what life would be like without your messageboard persona? Have you wondered what would happen if people found out about the TRUE you? What's life if you can't be true to yourself?

There's a great movie called Kingdom of Heaven. If you have the DVD - listen to the oath of the knights that Liam Neeson makes his son take before he dies. It's about be true and righteous.....

Think about it....

- GonzoStyle - 02-07-2006

blah blah blah i'm a sissy blah blah blah

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2006

i have a message board persona?

- Gooch - 02-07-2006

yes, you are actually stupider online.

- Goatweed - 02-07-2006

I never got that either, I mean I'm sure some people post differently than they would act in a real social setting, but I think most of us here, if not all, are the same on & off the site - I know I am, though I'm much funnier in person.

ahahaha so true

kudos to gooch for not going for the obvious joke.

Goatweed Wrote:I never got that either, I mean I'm sure some people post differently than they would act in a real social setting, but I think most of us here, if not all, are the same on & off the site - I know I am, though I'm much funnier in person.

I'm the same in person as I am online, I talk waaaaaaay too much and have a gem fall out once in a while.

- Goatweed - 02-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:I never got that either, I mean I'm sure some people post differently than they would act in a real social setting, but I think most of us here, if not all, are the same on & off the site - I know I am, though I'm much funnier in person.

I'm the same in person as I am online, I talk waaaaaaay too much and have a gem fall out once in a while.

sometimes we'll even wait until 3AM, out in the freezing cold, for that gem to appear. But when it does, watch out!!

usually 5am is the cut off point for a gem to drop tho

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

who exactly is Adolf's lapdog?

sidekick

- Black Lazerus - 02-07-2006

I am actually nice in person when i am not beating you in a drinking rage

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:sidekick

and who is that

:whistles:

- The Jays - 02-07-2006

i would love to know how you come up with your crazy tabloid fantasies.

fucking lapdog. christ, you people take the humor out of the whole goddamned thing

sidekick!!! not lapdog!!!!