CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:inferior to you? I don't think so, you seem to me someone who thinks because he perceives himself to be pretty his shit doesn't stink. because you are a mod on a message board you're better than everyone else. ive been a mod before and you know what it means, dick. it means you get to put up with everyone else's shit and if you don't like them you can ban them and in the real world it still means dick and always will. if you doubt that, ask yourself how many people in the "real world" you brag to that youre a mod on a message board, although if I'm right about you, who knows if I am, you probably use it as a pick-up line to make yourself seem more important to stupid women statewide. I could be wrong though, it happens quite often
Please point out where I have stated being a mod on any board is this great thing. On the contrary, the people bitching about me being a mod on another board are the same people who think I should listen to their issues and problems. I don't. I basically tell them to go fuck themselves, to grow up and take care of themselves. If you've been a mod then you know as well as anyone this is not the type of thing people like NBT, Luna and the person who started this thread like to hear.
So, they attack you for feeling important. I don't believe that.
I just don't feel like dealing with whine asses and bitches. I'd rather just rid them from existence.
spoken like a true republican. anybody who disagrees, kill them
Now you're defending the same whine ass, trouble makers you were just bitching about.

You can only do so much to appease some people. Then there comes a point when you have to tell themn to just shut the fuck up or leave.

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:fuck, which was the BAAHAHAHA again?

can we ship luna to the d&d board for a while

BAAHAHAHAHA?
errrrm, what's the d&d board???

google it

Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:inferior to you? I don't think so, you seem to me someone who thinks because he perceives himself to be pretty his shit doesn't stink. because you are a mod on a message board you're better than everyone else. ive been a mod before and you know what it means, dick. it means you get to put up with everyone else's shit and if you don't like them you can ban them and in the real world it still means dick and always will. if you doubt that, ask yourself how many people in the "real world" you brag to that youre a mod on a message board, although if I'm right about you, who knows if I am, you probably use it as a pick-up line to make yourself seem more important to stupid women statewide. I could be wrong though, it happens quite often
Please point out where I have stated being a mod on any board is this great thing. On the contrary, the people bitching about me being a mod on another board are the same people who think I should listen to their issues and problems. I don't. I basically tell them to go fuck themselves, to grow up and take care of themselves. If you've been a mod then you know as well as anyone this is not the type of thing people like NBT, Luna and the person who started this thread like to hear.
I just don't feel like dealing with whine asses and bitches. I'd rather just rid them from existence.
Now you're defending the same whine ass, trouble makers you were just bitching about.

You can only do so much to appease some people. Then there comes a point when you have to tell themn to just shut the fuck up or leave.

if you say so Upu

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:

well then, stfu or leave. dig it?

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

You might want to note who started this thread and under what pretenses.

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:You might want to note who started this thread and under what pretenses.
so? who gives a flying fuck?

what are you? the internet police?

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

snaps is my favorite doors poster ever

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:You might want to note who started this thread and under what pretenses.
You are the biggest hypocrite alive.
Fiver brings this garbage about the DB up, you become her cheerleader then whine when I comment on it.

I rest my case of the X-DB whiners and why they're banished.

I have a question. If these people needed to be banned and taken care of, why the hell are you still arguing with them? Shouldn't you feel justified and move on?

- HedCold - 11-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:snaps is my favorite doors poster ever
^^^

Hoon reminds me of the jews who took posts as officers in concentration camps and beat on other jews who were his friends before the war.... cause it brought him joy to do so and plus he was saving his own ass.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I have a question. If these people needed to be banned and taken care of, why the hell are you still arguing with them? Shouldn't you feel justified and move on?
I think the question is, why are the coming here and bitching about being banned from a board they supposedly can't stand?

Personally, I find amusment in twisting the knife and antagonizing them but I don't even need to be here for them to go mental over the DB.

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Fiver brings this garbage about the DB up, you become her cheerleader then whine when I comment on it.

you asshole, I didn't get banned for whining... I got banned for banning you fucktards from MY board.

Yeah, I like Fiver. What are you gonna do about it, eh? You I DON'T like because you're a bullshit fake just like your cohorts from your big important dumpster-diving dorks board.

go lick dot's sphincter... you and her couldn't code yourselves out of a wet paper bag if your lives depended on it.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Hoon reminds me of the jews who took posts as officers in concentration camps and beat on other jews who were his friends before the war.... cause it brought him joy to do so and plus he was saving his own ass.
I PWN!

Ive seen some hypocrites in my day but you are the hippiest critter, I ever saw!

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

you asshole, I didn't get banned for whining... I got banned for banning you fucktards from MY board.

Yeah, I like Fiver. What are you gonna do about it, eh? You I DON'T like because you're a bullshit fake just like your cohorts from your big important dumpster-diving dorks board.

go lick dot's sphincter... you and her couldn't code yourselves out of a wet paper bag if your lives depended on it.
You only want the issue dropped if someone isn;t blatting about the DB.
That's whyy you and Fiver have created this alliance of idiocy.

I get a good chuckle out of excluding psycho's like you and Fiver, then letting you back in for a few weeks, poking your vajayjays with sticks, making you go crazy and banning you again.

You're playdough and only relevent when we say so.

Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:I have a question. If these people needed to be banned and taken care of, why the hell are you still arguing with them? Shouldn't you feel justified and move on?
I think the question is, why are the coming here and bitching about being banned from a board they supposedly can't stand?

Personally, I find amusment in twisting the knife and antagonizing them but I don't even need to be here for them to go mental over the DB.

they came here to bitch about because A. they were banned from there for what they perceive as unfairness and B. they probably wouldn't think the board was so bad if there weren't a number of douchebags, I assume, running the fucking thing. They probably made friends who they liked to interact with and because some people are "superior" to others, that was taken away. although i could be talking out of my ass again

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

I get a good chuckle out of excluding psycho's like you and Fiver, then letting you back in for a few weeks, poking your vajayjays with sticks, making you go crazy and banning you again.

wtf are you babbling about? you never banned me or banned me and unbanned me. You've never had any power over me, ever.

This is some fantasy world you have placed yourself in.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:

they came here to bitch about because A. they were banned from there for what they perceive as unfairness and B. they probably wouldn't think the board was so bad if there weren't a number of douchebags, I assume, running the fucking thing. They probably made friends who they liked to interact with and because some people are "superior" to others, that was taken away. although i could be talking out of my ass again

You are.
Like I said, if you were a mod before you are well aware of the people who have a problem with anything and everything. You are familiar with the folks who scream racism and laugh when others are the butt of the jokes but go insane when it's their turn. If you were there, you'd understand.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
wtf are you babbling about? you never banned me or banned me and unbanned me. You've never had any power over me, ever.
This is some fantasy world you have placed yourself in.

I've done a pretty good job at manipulating you in this thread and forcing your hypoicrisy between Fiver and myself. It's ok if Fiver brings up the DB but I'm an asshole if I do it. You and Fiver are just typical women who like to complain and hate it when we don't feel like listening to it.

If you didn't give a shit about the DB as you claim, you wouldn't even mention it. But you do. You do because the DB is your lifeline and we've removed your breathing tube.

Build a bridge, sweet pea.