CDIH
CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: CDIH MUSIC EXCHANGE - 1st post - list of who's swapping (/showthread.php?tid=2613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- SLASH - 09-25-2002

Quote:surly

Wiping ahead?

- Hybrid - 09-25-2002

jesus christ you're a fuckin crybaby.

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2002

not crying about it, but no matter what i post you are going to see it from the worst angle so fuck it.

- Hybrid - 09-25-2002

dude, it's not like a fuckin organ donation that has to be there in an hour or you die. calm the fuck down, i'm sure if you asked nicely they would have sent it whent they had time. not everyone has as much free time as you do.

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2002

then they shouldnt have agreed to participate. i agree its not all that important, i just got tired of the "its on its way", "i am gonna do it today" nonsense. either do it or dont, and dont make excuses.And dont have the temerity to get snippy when you dont hold up your end of the bargain. be an adult and admit you fucked up and move on.

- SLASH - 09-25-2002

Quote:not crying about it, but no matter what i post you are going to see it from the worst angle so fuck it.

Now THAT sounds all too familiar.

Quote:temerity

Taco Bell or White Castle last night?

- Hybrid - 09-25-2002

you keep worrying about little shit like this and your brain is going to explode

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2002

i had some bad fish so i am learning alot today.

Quote:you keep worrying about little shit like this and your brain is going to explode
not worried, just a strong believer in living up to your obligations and being an adult about it when you fail.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 09-25-2002

Quote:i just got tired of the "its on its way", "i am gonna do it today" nonsense.

You know what? You and I never had a convo about the CD exchange except for when I PMed you to find out about your musical tastes. I never said when it was coming or even that it was in the burner. I'm also a believer of keeping your obligations, but sometimes you have to prioritize them, and sending a CD to someone just isn't that high on the list when if I did that instead of other things I'd be fucking up things that are far more important than music.

- Maynard - 09-25-2002

Theres things more important than music??? :-o

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2002

Quote:you have to prioritize them, and sending a CD to someone just isn't that high on the list
which i completly understand , but if that was the case, you should not have agreed to participate.

If I had anticpated not being able to send them out on time, I wouldn't have signed up. You can't plan for everything.

- Arpikarhu - 09-25-2002

so very true. hows the hunger strike going?

Caved in already, eating a salad, no dressing, that's no calories, but lots of vitamins.

- SLASH - 09-25-2002

Not for nothin', but, I just installed my burner last week, and I can burn 80 minutes of music in probably under 5 minutes.

"It's not that hard to burn cds" - (that was for Sleeper)

- Hybrid - 09-25-2002

what are you, a rabbit? put some dressing on it. yuck

- Keyser Soze - 09-25-2002

Anybody want to swap minidisc mixes?

- Arpikarhu - 10-02-2002

the whole thing is moot now cause here we are a week later and still no CD's.

- The Sleeper - 10-07-2002

why is this still at the top?

- Hybrid - 10-07-2002

arpi still has some tears to get out