CDIH
Bowling tournament sign up. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bowling tournament sign up. (/showthread.php?tid=4103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Hybrid - 11-08-2002

fbd is right. and i'm not just saying that because it's 10 minutes from my house.

on foot.

- Weird NJ - 11-08-2002

Quote:and go karts
Fuck bowling!! Let's go play on the go karts!
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Hybrid - 11-08-2002

i'm in

- Danked - 11-08-2002

Oh boy! Go karts!

- FAST FREDDY - 11-08-2002

Quote:i don't, care to enlighten me freddy?

Nah, dont mind me, just babbling. Go karts rule! (weeeeeeeeee?)

Confusedmokey:

- Hybrid - 11-08-2002

is the bowling alley right near fairway?

- Danked - 11-08-2002

We'll tell everybody we're going to smoke weed, but we'll go ride go karts. :firebounce:

- fbd - 11-08-2002

Quote:oas, the name of the place on stelton road is...STELTON LANES! not the most creative people there. its also right across the street from fairway minigolf and go karts

- Hybrid - 11-08-2002

i've been to fairway many times and i've never seen a bowling alley

- fbd - 11-08-2002

stelton lanes has been there longer than fairway...next time you're home, drive by and see

- Rape Fantasizer - 11-08-2002

Quote:Let's go play on the go karts!
:-( Now I'm sad. When I was growing up, my brother and I each had a go cart that we would ride all over the neighborhood. I miss that thing so much. I love bowling, so lets not cancel that, but can we make a go cart day too?

- DGW - 11-08-2002

edison huh?
count me in
i wasn't going to the city to bowl
just didn't seem right

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

Quote:We'll tell everybody we're going to smoke weed, but we'll go ride go karts.
Can't we do both?

- OAS - 11-08-2002

Since when do you stoners ever need to ask?

- Weird NJ - 11-08-2002

Quote:We'll tell everybody we're going to smoke weed, but we'll go ride go karts.
Quote:Can't we do both?
OMG YES!

- Lord Magus - 11-08-2002

Quote:I don't have to be a part of a group to make fun of anyone, I have been doing that on my own for quite some time now.

But but... what about the Hoochie Loving Jew Crew????

(and YES, this is my paranoia kicking in here)
Why you fronting on the G.O.O.F.B.A.H.G.S.???? They don't exist anymore, they were never about making fun of ANYONE. EVERYONE was welcome to join, our only mission was to play video games.. we never hurt nobody unless they were digital contructs on our television screens!!!
:-( :-( :disappointed: :disappointed: :-( :-(

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2002

OAS (Grumpy V.2.0) Checked on stelton lanes, it actually is pretty fair in pricing. fdbling check on the other one as well and I will also do some research and we will see which suits us best.

I figure depending on how many people sign up, we will probably do teams of 2. One good bowler and one so-so bowler to a team, for fairness. depending on the number of people as long as we get 8 or 12 teams (for bracket play). I figure 6-8 lanes would be enough, two teams can wait and get drunk. This way if a game takes longer or faster we don't waste a couple lanes for nothing.

- DGW - 11-08-2002

i'm a decent bowler when very drunk
keep that in mind

- Maynard - 11-08-2002

Note to self.....

Keep GW away from the bar.

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2002

Yes but are you as good a bowler as you are a softball player?

Maymay, I am talking to GW.