CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

O&A

- theDude - 01-12-2005

Do we still get free milk and cookies?

- Arpikarhu - 01-12-2005

Gooch Wrote:O&A
wrong! anyone else wanna guess?

- Black Lazerus - 01-12-2005

Gooch Wrote:well, as a FYI, i didn't make them come all here to fuck around. but i did ask them to vote (i'm sure several of you saw the post I made). And those who voted...were all members of this board. and an top of them, Header joined. I don't really call that a board vs board thing. i thought it was lighthearted fun that was very YMB-like. If Gonzo doesn't like that or has issue, I'm sure he'll let me know.
yes light hearted fun but if someone banned you here you would throw a shit fit.

- diceisgod - 01-12-2005

Whoa this thread exploded. I have some catching up to do. I expect a quality read or I will destroy messageboards.

- theDude - 01-12-2005

Quote:wrong! anyone else wanna guess?

Crybaby Howie?

Edited By theDude on 1105496705

- theDude - 01-12-2005

diceisgod Wrote:Whoa this thread exploded. I have some catching up to do. I expect a quality read or I will destroy messageboards.
[Image: lgPH0116.jpg]

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:well, as a FYI, i didn't make them come all here to fuck around. but i did ask them to vote (i'm sure several of you saw the post I made). And those who voted...were all members of this board. and an top of them, Header joined. I don't really call that a board vs board thing. i thought it was lighthearted fun that was very YMB-like. If Gonzo doesn't like that or has issue, I'm sure he'll let me know.
yes light hearted fun but if someone banned you here you would throw a shit fit.
such a whiner.

Laz: i got banned...wahhhhhhh

Bob: i got banned...wahhhhhhh

Interloper: i'm gonna get banned...,wahhhhhh

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:O&A
wrong! anyone else wanna guess?

Suzie?

Edited By Gooch on 1105496989

- GonzoStyle - 01-12-2005

Anyone has their e-god given right to post anything they want, as long as they then meet me on the throgsneck bridge for some fisticuffs later on.

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

if we did...would our bellies allow us the arm reach to hit one another?

we'll fight a la south park, sideways!!!

Too actually reply to the topic because it's an interesting question. I'd have to say the people I always enjoyed fucking with have to be Mavric, RottenVinny, & my all time favorite DanaDillon.

- Galt - 01-12-2005

yes becuase if that ever happend on your board, no one would get banned and posts wouldn't get edited/deleted, right?

edit: I now notice that this idiotic argument from Gooch has been exposed for its hypocrisy, and am not surprised that he just deflected it.

Edited By Galt on 1105499490

keep it up and gooch will bring you to your knees like he did on cringehumor!!!

- Galt - 01-12-2005

feet. He brings all the profesional comedians to THEIR FEET as they applaud and scream his name begging for more of his Carlinesque witicisms.

It only takes two posts. Surely one is to set up the punch line. I can only imagine how great they must be.

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

does it make a difference that it's the Uncensored Catskill Humor Forum?

I actually remember seeing Buddy Hackett in the catskills when I was like 6 or 7, he was awesome.

- drusilla - 01-12-2005

Gonzo Wrote:Anyone has their e-god given right to post anything they want, as long as they then meet me on the throgsneck bridge for some fisticuffs later on.
sweet, im right there. can i watch?

- Danked - 01-12-2005

Fight club with sophistication. I like it!

You totally need top hats for this.