CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

AND LET ME TELL YOU ANOTHER THING!!!

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:You might want to note who started this thread and under what pretenses.
so? who gives a flying fuck?
what are you? the internet police?
You are the biggest hypocrite alive.
Fiver brings this garbage about the DB up, you become her cheerleader then whine when I comment on it.
I rest my case of the X-DB whiners and why they're banished.
you asshole, I didn't get banned for whining... I got banned for banning you fucktards from MY board.
Yeah, I like Fiver. What are you gonna do about it, eh? You I DON'T like because you're a bullshit fake just like your cohorts from your big important dumpster-diving dorks board.
go lick dot's sphincter... you and her couldn't code yourselves out of a wet paper bag if your lives depended on it.
You only want the issue dropped if someone isn;t blatting about the DB.
That's whyy you and Fiver have created this alliance of idiocy.
I get a good chuckle out of excluding psycho's like you and Fiver, then letting you back in for a few weeks, poking your vajayjays with sticks, making you go crazy and banning you again.
You're playdough and only relevent when we say so.
wtf are you babbling about? you never banned me or banned me and unbanned me. You've never had any power over me, ever.
This is some fantasy world you have placed yourself in.

I've done a pretty good job at manipulating you in this thread and forcing your hypoicrisy between Fiver and myself. It's ok if Fiver brings up the DB but I'm an asshole if I do it. You and Fiver are just typical women who like to complain and hate it when we don't feel like listening to it.

If you didn't give a shit about the DB as you claim, you wouldn't even mention it. But you do. You do because the DB is your lifeline and we've removed your breathing tube.

Build a bridge, sweet pea.
wtf???

you've totally lost your friggen mind... you've manipulated me in this thread? ok, whatever you say.

the DB is my lifeline??? HAHAHAAAAA!! I haven't read such delusional drivel in a very long time!!!

congrats.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

If you keep it up, I'll snip this string with scissors and you'll lose control of your vagina juices, puppet.

- Luna - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:If you keep it up, I'll snip this string with scissors and you'll lose control of your vagina juices, puppet.
uhhh no, I resigned my puppet status over a year ago.

get it straight.

and if you keep it up I will just kick you in the 'nads harder next time.

Lick my boots, Mr. Big shot.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Dance, monkey. Dance!!

- Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

Hoon, are you a Giant fan by any chance? Don't get defensive, I'm asking for a reason and it's not to ridicule you or the fag board.

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - funsnapsdyno - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.

And this came after I told her I hope she had a wonderful day.

Nice woman ain't she?

You're a psycho.

Let's make it 6 months.

See you on cinco demayo

This thread was made right after it happened Hoon.

So now all of the sudden you are caling me psycho and banning me longer?

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:If anyone here is familiar with the Doors board run by DOT, she just banned me until February 7th without warning.

And this came after I told her I hope she had a wonderful day.

Nice woman ain't she?

You're a psycho.

Let's make it 6 months.

See you on cinco demayo

This thread was made right after it happened Hoon.

So now all of the sudden you are caling me psycho and banning me longer?

Do you hate either the Dallas Cowboys or the Washington Redskins?

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

I would just like to point out that after I left last night this thread died. why I am defending you people and wasting my logic on your behalf we will never know, maybe I was bored. It's time for you people to pull up your pants tighter, strap your chin straps up and doing a better job of just about everything. Ok, sermon over

Big road W for the Rangers in Atlanta last night. 8-2 away from the Garden so far.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-11-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:snaps is my favorite doors poster ever

Thank you. I appreciate you putting up with this thread... at least no one gets banned here.

unfortunately

Re: I've been banned for 3 months - funsnapsdyno - 11-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:Do you hate either the Dallas Cowboys or the Washington Redskins?

I'm not a big sports fan but I'd go with Dallas.

faceman802 Wrote:unfortunately

You want to ban me too?

no

cool

I still get a kick out of hoon banning you longer on the doors board for saying something about it here. Maybe luna is right, he is the internet police. and if I think about it longer, I am probably so banned from The Mets board for all the shit I've talked about them here recently

The walls have ears.

faceman802 Wrote:they came here to bitch about because A. they were banned from there for what they perceive as unfairness and B. they probably wouldn't think the board was so bad if there weren't a number of douchebags, I assume, running the fucking thing. They probably made friends who they liked to interact with and because some people are "superior" to others, that was taken away. although i could be talking out of my ass again

BINGO !

Next Best Thing Wrote:The walls have ears.

and the dicks have mod buttons