CDIH
I've gotten Banned From YMB - and i don't know why - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've gotten Banned From YMB - and i don't know why (/showthread.php?tid=9282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Keyser Soze - 08-31-2004

She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent! She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world!!

- GonzoStyle - 08-31-2004

I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.

- diceisgod - 09-01-2004

Quote:Welcome to boredplanet.com Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: diceisgod
Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

Don't make me huff and puff, my little piggies.

- GonzoStyle - 09-01-2004

Mr. Corleone never asks a second favor once he's refused the first, understood?

- Keyser Soze - 09-01-2004

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.

- diceisgod - 09-01-2004

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!

- Galt - 09-01-2004

Either his signature or his brains would be on the contract. True story. (I have stolen the "true story" exclamation successfully, and I don't believe many people realize that I've stolen it)

- Black Lazerus - 09-01-2004

Today I settled all Family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo.

- Rooner - 09-01-2004

diceisgod Wrote:
Quote:Welcome to boredplanet.com Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: diceisgod
Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

Don't make me huff and puff, my little piggies.
[Image: open-arms-close200.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- HedCold - 09-01-2004

i notice whenever people use true story. i stole it from the simpsons.

- Rooner - 09-02-2004

Galt Wrote:There's nothing wrong with Alkey. I just don't understand why he, as the lone decision maker there, decides to put total jackasses in power like The Brain, 460, and FOM who have absolutely zero sense of humor, and whose actions are just a total embarassment.
Hey, I just noticed that galt doesnt think Im a jackass with zero sense of humor whos actions are a total embarssment.

- GonzoStyle - 09-02-2004

Good thing you reminded him.

- The Sleeper - 09-02-2004

I finally saw godfather 2 last weekend

- drusilla - 09-02-2004

i just saw this new movie that came out "heat" oh man, pacino & deniro together in the same scene!

- TheGMANN - 09-03-2004

That flik was such a huge dissapointment in my opinion

They only had one scene together.

- Mad - 09-03-2004

The greatest street fight ever, the realism and tactics were beautiful. Too bad the bad guys never win.

- Arpikarhu - 09-03-2004

2 scenes

- Rooner - 09-03-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Good thing you reminded him.
Im a helper.

- GonzoStyle - 09-03-2004

TheGMANN Wrote:That flik was such a huge dissapointment in my opinion

They only had one scene together.
One of the best shootout scenes ever though, val kilmer was a fuckin annoyance in the movie though.

- TheGMANN - 09-03-2004

There was no need for him in the movie.They casted him just cause he was the "hot" actor that period of time.