CDIH
What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What do you really think? - I think it will work out better here. (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- NaughtyAngel - 03-27-2002

i miss the ground control nights with vg and the crew

- virgingrrl - 03-27-2002

i miss those days too :confused:
and i like amy cause she is always amusing Smile

- crx girl - 03-27-2002

amy's gonna stay away from my man if she knows what's good for her :punch: :o :crackhead: Angel Wink

vg rocks !!!!11 :bouncer:

Edited By crx girl on Mar. 27 2002 at 5:53

I DIDNT TOUCH HIM I SWEAR!!!!!!

- criticslovesnatch - 03-27-2002

Amy knows she's the little sister i never wanted :lol:

but she's still a dork and gets into fights with me al the time..bitch! :roflmao:

cls asks for it!!!!!!
but hes still cool i guess even though hes a brainwashed terp
i still look out for him, but he never listens until its too late

- Doc - 03-27-2002

CLS, really nice fucking guy in person

Almost pulled a Bill Pullman from 'Twister'

doc doesnt have a comment for me, but i met him a few times and as far as im concerned hes cool people

something happened with his g/f and i that id rather not say that realllllllly embarrassed me

- Keyser Soze - 03-27-2002

i love teh amy. one of the old skool original of this thing of ours. shes got a good sense of humor and wise beyond her age, except in matters of the heart but hey arent we all?

- Doc - 03-27-2002

Sorry Amy, you cut me off with that post of yours...it's you're fault.

Amy is a cool person, she can definitley take a joke

I don't know Keyer too well. He seems really headstrong, he believes in what he says, and he seems like he'll always give it to you straight

- crx girl - 03-27-2002

Doc Wrote:CLS, really nice fucking guy in person

i'm assuming this is some kind of inside joke based on the fact that it's paxton not pullman. if not, shame on you :confused:

doc makes me laugh, i'd say he's up there with dankiroth in the consistantly gives me a giggle department.

- Spitfire - 03-27-2002

crx is a cool chickie...part of the "girls of oa.com" heh although, since we're online at opposite hours, I don't get to talk to her much but I hope stuff gets better for her soon Smile

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 27 2002 at 6:51

- onehung - 03-27-2002

Crx girl is moody.

- crx girl - 03-27-2002

onehung Wrote:Crx girl is moody.
yeah so? :fuckoff: i don't really know onehung very well, but i think he used to be hung low ?

- Doc - 03-28-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Doc Wrote:CLS, really nice fucking guy in person

i'm assuming this is some kind of inside joke based on the fact that it's paxton not pullman. if not, shame on you :confused:

doc makes me laugh, i'd say he's up there with dankiroth in the consistantly gives me a giggle department.
No, not and inside joke, I'm just a moron

Something about a tornado almost hitting him...I suck

I met you once I think CRX, you were pretty fucking cool, but you didn't have a CRX, did you?

Edited By Doc on Mar. 27 2002 at 7:02

- Keyser Soze - 03-28-2002

Sharp as a tack, Doc is one of the funniest and wryest posters. I'm sure to either learn something or laugh my ass off when I cross his path.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 27 2002 at 7:02

- Doc - 03-28-2002

I can kill Keyser using only my thumbs

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-28-2002

I love Doc because of and WEEEEEEEE

- crx girl - 03-28-2002

yes doc, we've met and i do have a crx although who knows how much longer the duct tape will last Rolleyes

keyser's a poopypants he makes fun of the shitbox, only my friends are allowed to make fun of the shitbox :fuckoff:

- Silera - 03-28-2002

Crx girl allows drunk people to come over and hang in her house on a whim. She rules. :bouncer: