CDIH
Next Best Thing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Next Best Thing (/showthread.php?tid=12084)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:What's board policy on cocksucking male European douchebag hangers-on?
you talking about a certain greek?

- Next Best Thing - 10-13-2006

Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:What's board policy on cocksucking male European douchebag hangers-on?
you talking about a certain greek?

Greeks, British, all of those places reknowned for their queers.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

I don't get why you are letting this bother you... you have testicles, they'll let you back on in a few days.

Luna Wrote:I don't get why you are letting this bother you... you have testicles, they'll let you back on in a few days.

I was in the middle of a productive PM cyber-jerkoff session when I got zapped, that's why.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Luna Wrote:I don't get why you are letting this bother you... you have testicles, they'll let you back on in a few days.

I was in the middle of a productive PM cyber-jerkoff session when I got zapped, that's why.
coitus e-interuptus

sucks to be you... BAHAHAAA

Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

coitus e-interuptus

sucks to be you... BAHAHAAA

Now you can understand my outrage.

Do I have to explain everything to you people? If so, let me know.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2006

bahaha is the evil one, right?

Luna is hot.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:bahaha is the evil one, right?
no no no, grasshopper.... "bahaha" is the point and laugh one.

mwahahaa is teh evil one.

Another great thing about Luna - she is a massive push button issue at the fag board. Just mention her athletic ass & watch the fur fly.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:Another great thing about Luna - she is a massive push button issue at the fag board. Just mention her athletic ass & watch the fur fly.
that's only because my stomach is flat.

you two should just fuck already, just make sure you pull out.

Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Another great thing about Luna - she is a massive push button issue at the fag board. Just mention her athletic ass & watch the fur fly.
that's only because my stomach is flat.

Absolutely. I really don't see the problem myself, if most of those bitches were the last living female humans on Earth no normal man would fuck them anyway, because it would be impossible to maintain an erection.

- Goatweed - 10-13-2006

athletic? I thought it was bony?

some people call it athletic, theres a ton of atheletes in rwanda.

The ass I saw was very nice.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

I could have been saved for $.75 a day... the price of a cup of freeze-dried coffee!

Luna Wrote:I could have been saved for $.75 a day... the price of a cup of freeze-dried coffee!

What do you get for the 75 cents?

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Luna Wrote:I could have been saved for $.75 a day... the price of a cup of freeze-dried coffee!

a picture of me with flies buzzing around my famished butt, that's what you get.

Luna Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:

a picture of me with flies buzzing around my famished butt, that's what you get.

What do I get for a dollar?