CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:The walls have ears.

and the dicks have mod buttons

I bet you're a big NFL fan, faceman. Which team do you root for? I'm a lifelong Giant fan.

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:

I bet you're a big NFL fan, faceman. Which team do you root for? I'm a lifelong Giant fan.

follow this logic, I think the mods are dicks so I'm an NFL fan....I can tell you one thing though, if it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that 4 years in college

faceman802 Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:

follow this logic, I think the mods are dicks so I'm an NFL fan....I can tell you one thing though, if it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that 4 years in college

Understood. I agree that the Mods are cunts, and it's a good thing, otherwise I never would have able to get 5 1/2% on my money market account even though I've been a loyal HSBC customer since they were First Federal.

- funsnapsdyno - 11-11-2006

Hoon Wrote:I've done a pretty good job at manipulating you in this thread and forcing your hypoicrisy between Fiver and myself. It's ok if Fiver brings up the DB but I'm an asshole if I do it. You and Fiver are just typical women who like to complain and hate it when we don't feel like listening to it.

If you didn't give a shit about the DB as you claim, you wouldn't even mention it. But you do. You do because the DB is your lifeline and we've removed your breathing tube.

Build a bridge, sweet pea.

I can tell you Luna does not have any reason to care about the Doors' board. She stopped posting there before Dot banned her.

My situation is different. I took a break from there before and I was going to again before she banned me and took that power away from me. The reason why I go back is because I was a Doors/Morrison fan long before I started posting there. There are things about the board that I liked.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:I've done a pretty good job at manipulating you in this thread and forcing your hypoicrisy between Fiver and myself. It's ok if Fiver brings up the DB but I'm an asshole if I do it. You and Fiver are just typical women who like to complain and hate it when we don't feel like listening to it.

If you didn't give a shit about the DB as you claim, you wouldn't even mention it. But you do. You do because the DB is your lifeline and we've removed your breathing tube.

Build a bridge, sweet pea.

I can tell you Luna does not have any reason to care about the Doors' board. She stopped posting there before Dot banned her.

My situation is different. I took a break from there before and I was going to again before she banned me and took that power away from me. The reason why I go back is being I was a Doors/Morrison fan long before I started posting there. There are things about the board that I liked.

Do you have a favorite Doors song or an album to recommend?

Next Best Thing Wrote:Do you have a favorite Doors song or an album to recommend?

Morrison Hotel is my favorite album.. it's more bluesy

Favorite songs - LA woman or five2one

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Do you have a favorite Doors song or an album to recommend?

Are there any famous songs on Morrison Hotel? Like anything that a non-fan might be familiar with? I'm going to the Albany Barnes & Noble today, I may pick up a few CDs.

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Are there any famous songs on Morrison Hotel? Like anything that a non-fan might be familiar with? I'm going to the Albany Barnes & Noble today, I may pick up a few CDs.

Waiting for the Sun, Roadhouse Blues, Peace Frog and Ship of Fools are on there.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Waiting for the Sun, Roadhouse Blues, Peace Frog and Ship of Fools are on there.

Thank you, I know several of those.

What about the record with the midget on the cover? Is that one any good? For some reason I always think of Hoon when I see that picture.

Next Best Thing Wrote:Thank you, I know several of those.

What about the record with the midget on the cover? Is that one any good? For some reason I always think of Hoon when I see that picture.

HAhaha.. that one is "Strange Days".. When the Music's Over and Moonlight Drive are on there, 2 good songs.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:

HAhaha.. that one is "Strange Days".. When the Music's Over and Moonlight Drive are on there, 2 good songs.

Yes, Moonlight Drive, I like that one. I remember when I saw the Doors movie in Poughkeepsie when Jim bounced that song off the one with the dopey glasses several of the audience members in the theatre cheered. You wouldn't happen to know how many records the Doors made before Jim Morrison dropped dead, would you?

Next Best Thing Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:

Yes, Moonlight Drive, I like that one. I remember when I saw the Doors movie in Poughkeepsie when Jim bounced that song off the one with the dopey glasses several of the audience members in the theatre cheered. You wouldn't happen to know how many records the Doors made before Jim Morrison dropped dead, would you?

7 all together. LA Woman is good to have to.

- GonzoStyle - 11-11-2006

the one where morrison fucks his mother ,good stuff.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:Hoon, are you a Giant fan by any chance? Don't get defensive, I'm asking for a reason and it's not to ridicule you or the fag board.
Anyone frtom the DB with an ounce of integrity can support my answer when I tell you no.

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I still get a kick out of hoon banning you longer on the doors board for saying something about it here. Maybe luna is right, he is the internet police. and if I think about it longer, I am probably so banned from The Mets board for all the shit I've talked about them here recently
You are as dumb as snaps.
Not only would I not really do that, I didn't.
You weren't my intended target with that crack but you'll do just fine.

Hoon Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Hoon, are you a Giant fan by any chance? Don't get defensive, I'm asking for a reason and it's not to ridicule you or the fag board.
Anyone frtom the DB with an ounce of integrity can support my answer when I tell you no.

Do you have a favorite NFL team?

- Hoon - 11-11-2006

Yes.
The Bears.

Although when Brian Leonard enters the draft in April, where ever he goes will be my new team.

Hoon Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:I still get a kick out of hoon banning you longer on the doors board for saying something about it here. Maybe luna is right, he is the internet police. and if I think about it longer, I am probably so banned from The Mets board for all the shit I've talked about them here recently
You are as dumb as snaps.
Not only would I not really do that, I didn't.
You weren't my intended target with that crack but you'll do just fine.

the longer you go on the more you really make no sense and as for your cracks, I guess if all else fails you can just insult my heritage

Hoon Wrote:Yes.
The Bears.

Although when Brian Leonard enters the draft in April, where ever he goes will be my new team.

Do you resent any of the NFC East teams? Besides the Giants I mean. The reason I'm asking is because I have been spamming the shit out of a Dallas Cowboys forum and a Washington Redskins forum, I get banned at least once every day I visit, and I thought you may be interested in going to a compter forum where you can really unwind. They're a little touchy but they don't ban IPs.

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:Yes.
The Bears.

Do you resent any of the NFC East teams? Besides the Giants I mean. The reason I'm asking is because I have been spamming the shit out of a Dallas Cowboys forum and a Washington Redskins forum, I get banned at least once every day I visit, and I thought you may be interested in going to a compter forum where you can really unwind. They're a little touchy but they don't ban IPs.

I just changed my mind, hoon just for his flip-flopping on hating you, liking you, giving you websites to post on, please ban him until may 5th and if you could ban him on here for a couple of days that'll be great too