CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- King Imp - 03-30-2003

So, anyone have any predictions on why phone dude, who we all know is that commander that killed his team at the airfield, knows Kate and wants her brought along?

I've been trying, but I'm not coming up with any theory that would make any real sense. I'm sure it will be good since this is one of the rare shows that can hit you with something you never saw coming.

- Teenweek - 03-30-2003

maybe it is back from her days when she lived in the Middle East or he wants to get back at her father by going after her

- King Imp - 03-31-2003

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if Bob Warner (Kate's father) really is in on all of it. That was my gut feeling back in the beginning, but after Marie turned out to be the terrorist bitch, I kinda dropped that notion. It's possible he still is involved.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-01-2003

i think its a setup to get kate, and that the commander just wants a way out of the country, in exchange for the proof that the tape is a fake

- HedCold - 04-02-2003

i never watched this show

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-02-2003

i am also sensing that the arab country intelligence guy is going to save kate from being captured, and that jacks daughter escapes from the convenience store while the mexican guy is killed

- Mad - 04-02-2003

WBK>Ms. Cleo

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-02-2003

:-D

- JustJon - 04-02-2003

I predict Kate will say next week "I don't know how to shoot a gun"

- Metalfan - 04-02-2003

Were you wearing your powerful pink shirt when you made that prediction? Rolleyes

- Mad - 04-09-2003

How dare you make those accusations about The Amazing WBK.

May you suffer a thousand lashings for such insurrection. You son of a camel herder.

- QuickStop - 04-09-2003

i knew it was gonna be inside him....fifth element style, baby!

- King Imp - 04-12-2003

So, what are the odds that even though Kim has been completely exonerated, she still finds a way to get her hot ass in trouble and stay somewhat relevant to the show?

Gotta love them bouncy running scenes. :26:

- Teenweek - 04-16-2003

Great show last night. Jack getting tortured, Beating of the Muslim guy and Mike and the Vice President going behind the president's back to have him seen as incompetent. So how does Jack come back to life? And if you saw the previews for next week, Lynn took a nasty fall where it looked like she broke every bone in her body.

- PatCooper - 04-16-2003

Quote:So how does Jack come back to life?
I dont think he's even dead. I bet he's pulling a special agent trick on their asses. Like controling his breathing and shit so the heart monitor doesnt detect it. And that torture shit was cool but it reminded me of Lethal Weapon alittle to much.

- Paper Boy - 04-19-2003

what a great fucking show. i finally got around to ordering 24 on demand and i spent all day watching. it's so nice when you don't have to wait a week to see what's going to happen. i have to wait now ofcourse, but it was really cool watching episode after episode.

i hate the fucking daughter. i just wish she would die. she's so dumb that i no longer find her attractive. i haven't had as much interaction with the police in 30 years as this dumb bitch has had in 18 hours. all she had to do was go to her aunts house when her father told her to. dumb bitch, she can't be jack bauer's daughter. i want to see a dna test. how can the baddest mother fucker on tv be related to that stupid broad? someone please tell me.

- Suzie - 04-22-2003

Whoah. Finally caught last week's episode last night. I think it would add a lot to the series if Jack is really dead. Where the fuck was Kim? And I think Lynn is done for, never thought she'd make it.
What was that bullshit with Michelle's brother? Where did that random storyline come from?

- Metalfan - 04-22-2003

The Michelle's brother thing is there to explain the tension between her and Carrie (?). Pretty weak, but they had to tie it in somehow, I guess.

I think Kim is still in a police precinct somewhere near L.A. crying over the fact that her spic boyfriend dumped her after the accident that left him without a leg.

That fall Lynn takes looks pretty nasty, doesn't it? Look at Mike turning into a little fucking weasel as well....I always thought he'd turn at some point.

Now, do Kate and Yousef get the chip back to CTU or not? Or will he bleed to death on the sidewalk?

- Suzie - 04-22-2003

I was kinda hoping they'd gang rape Kate, is that wrong? Yusef looks like a goner.
You're right, we all knew that was coming with Mike, but it wasn't that bad. When he first put her inthat room I thought for sure he'd have her "terminated." Just locking her up for a few hours isn't that evil.

- Metalfan - 04-22-2003

Quote:I was kinda hoping they'd gang rape Kate, is that wrong?

Nope, I was actually hoping for the same thing....she looks like a goer ;-)

Do you think Carrie placed a call to division to get Almeda's boss over there? That is sort of out of the blue at this point, especially since Almeda was given the nod to run CTU. More catfighting to come?