CDIH
Death Pool 2006 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Death Pool 2006 (/showthread.php?tid=11011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Goatweed - 12-27-2006

too bad he didn't beat you with his cock.

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

i'd assign Laz for that one. Beat the lumps right out.

- Goatweed - 12-27-2006

assuming his woman allows him to do it, of course.

- Gooch - 12-27-2006

He'd have to offer her to cook up a special meal of collared greens, grits and chittlins.

- Goatweed - 12-27-2006

dammit Gooch, another food post!!!

- GonzoStyle - 12-27-2006

laz has to ask permission to take it out to pee, let alone beat someone with it.

- diceisgod - 12-29-2006

Surprise-afringadinga!! Guess who's in the lead-alinga!!

I forgot about that guy, both the deceased and the poster. Can anyone tie the hobbit over the next couple of days??? There might be some others that died and no one spotted besides Pinochet, people I've never heard of, so check your picks!

Laz
Bill Graham
Dick Clark
Fidel Castro
Albert Hofmann
Abe Vigoda
Kirk Douglas
Bob Barker
Ed Koch
Charlton Heston
Osama bin Laden

Dig
Noam Chomsky
Terrell Owens
Charles Manson
Oprah Winfrey
Michael J Fox
Axl Rose
Mario Lemeuix
Liz Taylor
Michael Jackson
Willie Nelson

Sir O
Gerald Ford
Jerry Lewis
Jack Kevorkian
Dick Cheney
J.D. Salinger
Nancy Reagan
Dubya's Daddy
Dubya's Mommy
Dubya
Paul Wall

Correct: 1
Minus 100 rule: 7

Sleeper
Gloria Stuart
Sidney Lumet
Art Modell
Phyllis Diller
Pam Anderson
Jack Palance
Bob Feller
Hugo Chavez
Matthew McConaughey
Bob Grant

Minus 100 rule: 13

dru
shelley berman
muhammed ali
jon voight
carol burnett
mickey rourke
alonzo mourning
don zimmer
keith richards
saddam hussein
bernie mac

keyser
Lady Bird Johnson
John Kenneth Galbraith
Ingmar Bergman
Sid Caesar
Estelle Getty
Nelson Mandela
James Earl Jones
Lena Horne
Shelley Winters
Kirk Douglas

Minus 100 rule: 15

arpi
1.andy rooney
2. gore vidal
3.boris yeltsin
4.Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
5.Boutros Boutros-Ghal
6.Robert C. Byrd
7.Art Linkletter
8.Helen Gurley Brown
9.Nancy Reagan
10.Walter Cronkite

Minus 100 rule: 61

teq
Howard Stern
Saddam Hussein
Bea Arthur
Julia Child
Alan Alda
Jack Palance
Betty White
Grandpa Al Lewis
Ernest Borgnine
Dick Van Dyke

Minus 100 rule: 18

paper boy
Fez Whatley
Bam Margera
Art Garfunkel
Morley Safer
Larry Bud Melman
Woody Allen
Jimmy Carter
Tommy Chong
Michael J Fox
Joan Rivers

bloody anus
Yogi Berra
Willie McCovey
Ralph Kiner
John Wooden
Road Warrior Animal
Steve-O
Beverly Cleary
John Cleese
Robert Downey Jr.
Courtney Love

the jays
John Madden
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Susan Sarandon
Stephen King
Peter Falk
Gloria Vanderbilt
Jerry Stiller
Frankie Valli
Jake "The Snake" Roberts

fbd
pat summerall
scott hall
Ellen Albertini Dow
walter mondale
paris hilton
red auerbach
eddie curry
the fridge
augusto pinochet
elizabeth II

Minus 100 rule: 11

hoon
Jan Michael Vincent
Paul Newman
Margret Thatcher
Loretta Lynn
Mark Felt (Deep Throat)
Don Shula
Chuck Berry
Nick Nolte
John Goodman
Jerry Lee Lewis

- drusilla - 12-29-2006

i get 31 points if they execute saddam within 48 hours

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16384738/?GT1=8816">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16384738/?GT1=8816</a><!-- m -->

Saddam to be hanged by Sunday
Ex-dictator’s execution expected to be carried out by start of Eid holiday

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, sentenced to death for his role in 148 killings in 1982, will have his sentence carried out by Sunday, NBC News reported Thursday. According to a U.S. military officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, Saddam will be hanged before the start of the Eid religious holiday, which begins this Sunday.

The hanging could take place as early as Friday, NBC’s Richard Engel reported.

The U.S. military received a formal request from the Iraqi government to transfer Saddam to Iraqi authorities, NBC reported on Thursday, which is one of the final steps required before his execution. His sentence, handed down last month, ordered that he be hanged within 30 days.

Earlier Thursday, Saddam’s chief lawyer implored world leaders to prevent the United States from handing over the ousted leader to Iraqi authorities for execution, saying the former dictator should enjoy protection from his enemies as a “prisoner of war.”

“According to the international conventions, it is forbidden to hand a prisoner of war to his adversary,” Saddam’s lawyer, Khalil al-Dulaimi, said in Amman, Jordan.

“I urge all the international and legal organizations, the United Nations secretary-general, the Arab League and all the leaders of the world to rapidly prevent the American administration from handing the president to the Iraqi authorities,” he told The Associated Press.

Meets with half-brothers
Saddam met with two of his half-brothers on Thursday and passed on personal messages to his family, a lawyer said.

Badie Aref, one of Saddam's lawyers, said the rare meeting with maternal half-brothers Sabawi and Watban Ibrahim Hassanal-Tikriti, who are in U.S. custody, was at the request of the ousted Iraqi leader and took place inside his heavily guarded prison cell in Baghdad.

Aref said Saddam was in very high spirits and had sensed “something was happening relating to the sentence” when prison guards took away a small radio he had been given several months ago.

“He met Sabawi and Watban and gave them letters to his family in anticipation.... He is clearly unaware of the details of what is happening around him and prepared to give his life as a martyr to his country,” Aref told Reuters by telephone.

Aref said prison sources who told him of the family meeting said Saddam was aware of an appeals court decision to uphold his death sentence for crimes against humanity during his 24-year rule.

“He was in very high spirits and clearly readying himself,” Aref said during a visit to Dubai.

“He told them that he was happy he would meet his death at the hands of his enemies and be a martyr and not just languish in prison in oblivion.”

Aref said he was unsure if Saddam's third half-brother, Barzan al-Tikriti, who was sentenced to death along with the ousted leader, saw Saddam.

Fears that handover may spark violence
An official close to Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has said that Saddam would remain in a U.S. military prison until he is handed over to Iraqi authorities on the day of his execution. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to address the media.

A top government official disputed the court’s ruling that Saddam must be hanged within 30 days, saying the execution should be held after that time period. The comment comes amid debate over other legal procedures such as whether the presidency is required to approve the execution.

Cardinal Renato Martino, Pope Benedict XVI’s top prelate for justice issues and a former Vatican envoy to the U.N., condemned the death sentence in a newspaper interview published Thursday, saying capital punishment goes against the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.

After his sentence was given, Louise Arbour, the U.N. high commissioner for human rights, urged Iraq to ensure a fair appeals process and to refrain from executing Saddam even if the sentence is upheld.

Some international legal observers and human rights groups have also called Saddam’s trial unfair because of alleged interference by the Shiite-dominated government.
NBC News’ Richard Engel, Reuters and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

- diceisgod - 12-29-2006

you'll need a bit more help than that

- drusilla - 12-29-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:Leukemia? You'd think Sickle would've gotten him!!!!

HAHa even though men cant get sickle cell.

uh, no

- The Jays - 12-29-2006

Keyser had Shelley Winters, she died back in January. He gets 15.

DIG was o so close with Terrell Owens.

- Charles Manson - 12-29-2006

ooo...i need to look that shit up. Did she die before or after KS picked her???

yep - Jays is correct. KS picked her on Jan 1, she died on Jan 14...

- The Jays - 12-29-2006

she died on the 14th, he picked her on the 2nd. or the 1st.

- The Jays - 12-29-2006

and i don't know if 2Tired's picks count, because he chose to pick death row inmates, thus, most of his list is dead.

- Charles Manson - 12-29-2006

yeah, i was wondering why i didn't recognize anyone on his list. I like that but...

- GonzoStyle - 12-29-2006

drusilla Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

uh, no

it was mocking funsnaps, hence the HAHa, next you'll be emasculating me and slamming down my martini glass.

- Goatweed - 12-29-2006

I get jokes

- drusilla - 12-29-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

uh, no

it was mocking funsnaps, hence the HAHa, next you'll be emasculating me and slamming down my martini glass.

what do you mean next?

- The Jays - 12-29-2006

If you're not gonna post on the board anymore, then please stop using this as the super secret way of bitching out the people you hate, which is apparently all of us. No one has any beef with you, yet you have beef with us it seems. You've made people who've had nothing but love for you feel like shit just because you feel like it. if they had love for me they wouldn't talk like they wanted to rape me it got out of hand

If you're not gonna post on the board anymore, then please stop using this as the super secret way of bitching out the people you hate, which is apparently all of us. No one has any beef with you, yet you have beef with us it seems. You've made people who've had nothing but love for you feel like shit just because you feel like it.

If you're not gonna post on the board anymore, then please stop using this as the super secret way of bitching out the people you hate, which is apparently all of us. No one has any beef with you, yet you have beef with us it seems. You've made people who've had nothing but love for you feel like shit.

Fuck you,remember the time you bitched at me because your mom bitched at you because i called your house late hows that for verification

Fuck you , remember the time you bitched at me because your mom bitched at you because i called you house late hows that for verification

Limey Cunt

Wondering how everyone here can be a fucking loser. GROW UP

- drusilla - 12-29-2006

& didn't arpi bitch about how he wanted out of the contest?

i should win by default. & i really don't mind that.