CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

NFL Draft prediction - Brian Leonard will be the next Keith Elias.

- faceman802 - 11-11-2006

CDIH prediction-NBT will be the next WBK

- Next Best Thing - 11-11-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:Yes.
The Bears.

Although when Brian Leonard enters the draft in April, where ever he goes will be my new team.

Do you resent any of the NFC East teams? Besides the Giants I mean. The reason I'm asking is because I have been spamming the shit out of a Dallas Cowboys forum and a Washington Redskins forum, I get banned at least once every day I visit, and I thought you may be interested in going to a compter forum where you can really unwind. They're a little touchy but they don't ban IPs.

I just changed my mind, hoon just for his flip-flopping on hating you, liking you, giving you websites to post on, please ban him until may 5th and if you could ban him on here for a couple of days that'll be great too

Type of guy you are I'm sure this will do nothing to stop you, but you're sucking the wrong dick this time.

- Hoon - 11-12-2006

Pay no attention to faceman, NBT.
He is a yes man in search of other yes men.
He can't stand on his own.

To answer your question - I'm finding it hard to just get on here and post lately. See, I had surgery this week and sitting is now an issue. But I should be good as new next week and completely interested.

- Mad - 11-12-2006

Quote:I had surgery this week and sitting is now an issue.

How many stitches did it take to save your balloon knot?

- faceman802 - 11-12-2006

Hoon Wrote:Pay no attention to faceman, NBT.
He is a yes man in search of other yes men.
He can't stand on his own.

1. said the guy who worked his way up to mod by kissing someone's ass and being a yes man

Quote:To answer your question - I'm finding it hard to just get on here and post lately. See, I had surgery this week and sitting is now an issue. But I should be good as new next week and completely interested

2. How long does it take surgically to have one's head taken out of his ass anyway?

- funsnapsdyno - 11-12-2006

faceman is funny

- Hoon - 11-12-2006

RIGHT GONZ?
RIGHT BUDDY!!??

- Goatweed - 11-12-2006

Hoon finally got that sex-change op - congrats!

- Hoon - 11-12-2006

Actually I got a cist lanced that was located at the base of my tailbone. Everytime I take a shit now it feels like someone is doing a burn out on my brown eye.

Do you have to sit on one of those donut shaped thingys? Please say yes.

- HedCold - 11-12-2006

i had a cist on my asscrack pop on its own a few years ago. now it feels like i have two assholes. when i had it i thought i was growing a tail.

i'm hoping that if it ever needs surgery i have medical insurance by then...

- Hoon - 11-12-2006

HedCold Wrote:i had a cist on my asscrack pop on its own a few years ago. now it feels like i have two assholes. when i had it i thought i was growing a tail.

i'm hoping that if it ever needs surgery i have medical insurance by then...
Mine did that too but it kept getting so bad I was constantly leaning to one side and started raising hell with my hips. This went on for 4 years. I had the insurance the whole time but never got it seriously looked at.

It's hell right now but in the end it will be worth it.
I won't have to throw my bloody underware away now if I decide to go for a ride on my bike in the summer.

- Hoon - 11-12-2006

-this double post brought to you by Rutgers Football-

UNDEFEATED LIVES HERE!!

Hoon, you are ignoring me. Not only am I banned from your board for 3 months but you're ignoring me here.

- GonzoStyle - 11-12-2006

6 months now, wanna go for 9!!!

- HedCold - 11-12-2006

it hasn't grown back yet, but sometimes i feel a bit of pain coming from it randomly.
when it popped that was the worst smelling puss ever.

It's BOGUS !

What's funny is when Hoon was banned from that very same board that he now modding, I was one of the ones that spoke up for his return... and his ban was not hardly as long as what I got.

- GonzoStyle - 11-12-2006

You got it, you got 9 now!!!

[Image: paul_gleason.jpg]

HedCold Wrote:it hasn't grown back yet, but sometimes i feel a bit of pain coming from it randomly.
when it popped that was the worst smelling puss ever.

eww