CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Arpikarhu - 03-22-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Something up your ass lately?
Isn't me, I swear, I am a good boy!
thats what maynerd makes you say while you suck his cock

- Keyser Soze - 03-22-2002

Gonzo, i'm here for you, whatever you need my brotha.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-22-2002

Quote:Quote
also I have some shit goin on in my personal life which is quite disturbing,,
there's a shock!!

Something up your ass lately?
sorry gonz, it was just a joke, meant np harm by it. i hope everything works out for the best.

- Ken'sPen - 03-22-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:sorry gonz, it was just a joke, meant np harm by it. i hope everything works out for the best.
Sometimes your jokes and taunts aren't funny,
they just hurt,

visious bitch.

- Sean Cold - 03-22-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:thats what maynerd makes you say while you suck his cock
You are only hear because I needed to fill the handicapped quota, try and go a whole day without me regretting you still breathe the same air as me.

- Sluggo - 03-22-2002

Spit said;
Quote:I usually stay out of this stuff...I can see both sides to every story and I guess that's a good thing to do, but it makes it difficult to take sides. I stopped posting on oa.com because I wasn't having any fun anymore. The deletions, the politics, the drama...plus I can't handle more than one message board at a time or I'd get fired. though I am lurking again, just because it's so goddamn interesting....
Me too... :fuggin:
Gonzo said;
Quote:But my advice is that if you come here to have fun then do so, if you come here to get on a soap box then become a politician, if you come here to cause argumenst, problems & drama then go back to OA.com or RF.net.

Hear hear!!!

Edited By Sluggo on Mar. 22 2002 at 5:06

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:also I have some shit goin on in my personal life which is quite disturbing,,
there's a shock!!
I could say sooooo much. But I'll be nice. Big Grin

Magus. I will try and address both points for you to clear it up for people. The 'management" I was speaking of is Froy. And from there it just trickles down. I have respect for the amount of time that you all put in to keep that place running as smoothly as possible. I ALWAYS did. In fact, go back, I even started a few threads praising you guys over there back in the day. However, things have changed alot over there. I left because of management, and yeah, that does include you. Do I like you? Of course I do man, but I don't like the way that place was run. I know you didn't come up with the rules. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of you didn't. But he's forcing you to follow those rules, even if they're wrong. I honestly have to say, that the only other mod over there that seems to be a major problem is FTL. I think that the position went straight to his head. He is a totally different person now that he's a mod then when he was a regular poster. Which leads to my next point....

Yeah, people do give more respect to the mods over there then to other people. Maybe because you've been around for longer, or maybe because of the fact your name moves back and forth. Who the fuck knows. I know that I treated you all like any other person on that board, and most of you I treated like friends. And still DO consider friends.

I'm sorry if you got bent out of shape over what I said. No, I don't dislike you. You're just following orders set forth by Froy.

- FollowThisLogic - 03-22-2002

Look! The elusive FTL!

I really didn't feel like posting in this misinformation fountain of a clusterfuck, but Dent you did call me on that, and I did answer you in the same thread. The short version: it was damage control. A situation that was already bad did not need to get any worse, and the ban is only temporary until it all blows over.

It was not done under any Froy standing order, or personal vendetta. The guy even IMed me last night and understood the reason for it, and I have every intention of lifting the ban when the site's problems stabilize.

And one thing for everyone.... those who think you know what you're talking about, but don't, look really fucking stupid in this thread. REALLY fucking stupid.

- Sean Cold - 03-22-2002

FollowThisLogic Wrote:And one thing for everyone.... those who think you know what you're talking about, but don't, look really fucking stupid in this thread. REALLY fucking stupid.
Heed your own words and kindly go fuck your mother out in the rain. You don't like us, you think it was good we left, suck my dick and call me Harry and while you are at, get all of your info straight before you try and make a stand.

This thread is a joke, as are you so pleasently fuck off.

Thank you, drive through.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 22 2002 at 5:11

- OAS - 03-22-2002

Quote:And one thing for everyone.... those who think you know what you're talking about, but don't, look really fucking stupid in this thread. REALLY fucking stupid.

Hey I'm stupid in two places now. I feel so special. :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Keyser Soze - 03-22-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
FollowThisLogic Wrote:And one thing for everyone.... those who think you know what you're talking about, but don't, look really fucking stupid in this thread. REALLY fucking stupid.
Heed your own words and kindly go fuck your mother out in the rain. You don't like us, you think it was good we left, suck my dick and call me Harry and while you are at, get all of your info straight before you try and make a stand.

I hate to be a yes man, but uhm, yeah, what he (Sean) said.

I happen to share the sentiments that Maynard posted as well. I don't have personal issues with most of the moderators there, I just don't agree with some of the policies they are forced to enforce.

As for FTL and Faceman, stop taking yourselves so seriously, and the "what you don't know could fill the grand canyon" type shit is getting cliche. You sound like the Wizard of Oz telling everyone to get away from that curtain. Whats the big fucking secret???

- Arthur Dent - 03-22-2002

FTL, you were just a handy example of what I wanted to mention. That banning had all the trademarks of another "your banned because we don't like what you say" situation. Two posts that were negative and he was banned for what he posted. (And yes, he was confrontational. That's what happens when people are really pissed.)

And I accept your explanation that the banning is only temporary. Maybe the board needs a new function called "Grounding." Your grounded for 48 hours young man. You can even make it a status line.

What happened was a symptom of a larger problem. And I'm really just tired of hearing and talking about it now.

I never made a concious decision to leave OA.com. I can't view the site from work due to firewall issues and I just didn't have any enthusiasm for logging in from home. Simple as that. I was bored and didn't feel it was worth the effort anymore. I really hope that changes one day, but I'm not holding my breath.

- FollowThisLogic - 03-22-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:

Actually, that bit of my statement was aimed mostly at Keyser. Like I said, it was for the people who think they know what they're talking about, but don't.

Call this a backpedal, but if you do, it's clear that what I say isn't important, and the only important thing is to bash me. If that's what you want, hey I'm not stopping you.

But the fact is that it wasn't a blanket statement, simply a statement for those who pretend to be "in the know".

- GonzoStyle - 03-22-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Gonzo, i'm here for you, whatever you need my brotha.
I actually really appreciated what you did for me, you know what. I hope you didn't take my reply in the post as being hypocratical, I knew it was you dude and thanks for trying.

Maynard I thought through every reply you coulda made, empty threats aren't gonna make me shudder.

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:Quote
also I have some shit goin on in my personal life which is quite disturbing,,
there's a shock!!

sorry gonz, it was just a joke, meant np harm by it. i hope everything works out for the best.
Actually I was just hoping I could be up your ass...

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Gonzo, i'm here for you, whatever you need my brotha.
I actually really appreciated what you did for me, you know what. I hope you didn't take my reply in the post as being hypocratical, I knew it was you dude and thanks for trying.

Maynard I thought through every reply you coulda made, empty threats aren't gonna make me shudder.
Wha? Empty threats about what? :confused:

- Sean Cold - 03-22-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:And I accept your explanation that the banning is only temporary. Maybe the board needs a new function called "Grounding." Your grounded for 48 hours young man. You can even make it a status line.

I do believe I made such a thing here. What a shame it was scarfed at by some. Tsk, tsk.

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Arthur Dent Wrote:And I accept your explanation that the banning is only temporary. Maybe the board needs a new function called "Grounding." Your grounded for 48 hours young man. You can even make it a status line.

I do believe I made such a thing here. What a shame it was scarfed at by some. Tsk, tsk.
Yup, yup. Sean wins!!!11!

Maynard Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:also I have some shit goin on in my personal life which is quite disturbing,,
there's a shock!!
Quote:Wha? Empty threats about what?

- Maynard - 03-22-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:Something up your ass lately?
Quote:Wha? Empty threats about what?
Oh hush. I was talking to CT, not you.

Edited By Maynard on Mar. 22 2002 at 5:58