CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I miss the chink too. But sometimes you just need a break.

- Black Lazerus - 10-22-2002

Seps the chink he's the gay one.

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

Quote:I don't like most sports.
I hate jocks.
I hate frat boys.
I feel like I'm wasting my talents.

may,

even us frat-boy, jock-athlete types are losers. even playing hockey i couldn't get girls until after college. too much "you're my best friend" stuff. one of my only regrets in life was NOT nailing anything that i could in college. i'm an f-tard for not doing all of my girl friends. i listened, but didn't creep in for the score.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I don't hate sports or jocks/frat boys because I can't get girls. I just hate the personality.

- kindred - 10-22-2002

I have a fear of crashing my car in water. I get very nervous when diving next to a river, ocean, lake, or canal. I'm terribly afraid that I won't be able to get out of the car in time or if I have someone in the car, I won't be able to help them get out too.

- PlasticMan - 10-22-2002

Quote:never have a chance to play if I had a girlfriend...
So true it hurts.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I think boxing is the purest sport there is, I live for it and love it more than anything else in the world.

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

Quote:Alas, my futile attempts are being ignored...

:???: kindred?

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2002

sometimes when I put up my away message, I am not actually away, but rather I do not want to talk to you. yes YOU.

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

I think the slam dunk is the most graceful individual move in a team sport :thumbs-up:

- Buttmunch - 10-22-2002

First of all Lord Magus, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Lord Magus. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Quote:Alas, my futile attempts are being ignored... I shall have to find another....

Didn't think they were actual attempts... more like "play along with the gag" kinda stuff..

umm.. ok... how does this go again??? oh, wait... i remember...

Hey baby.. how's it going'??

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Quote:put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Hey.. CDs don't have "sides"!!!

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

LMAO.....nice "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" callback BM. Been scalping tickets long? Didn't know Magus was Ratner though....interesting.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

No no no no ....it's "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?".

- Buttmunch - 10-22-2002

One of my best friends in H.S. was like an East coast version of Spicolli.

- kindred - 10-22-2002

Quote:"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?".
Aww...You noticed I was wearing new shoes today!!! :loveya:

- NaughtyAngel - 10-22-2002

i stopped going to classes way early in the semester

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

How about..."are those space pants...cuz your ass is outta this world" Rolleyes

- Buttmunch - 10-22-2002

I have no class.