CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- IkeaBoy - 03-31-2002

The Mighty Ducks- what a great film, I mean it shows what time work can accomplish and stuff

- Hey Ladi - 04-01-2002

Resident Evil Absolutely great! Was expecting to be scared, but still jumped out of my seat. And the zombies looked cool. I really want the soundtrack too.

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

rocky 3- that scene with creed and balboa splashing in the water--teh uber gay

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 01 2002 at 2:07

- Skitchr4u - 04-01-2002

animal house and natural born killers were on encore back to back the other night, that was nice

- Maynard - 04-01-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:animal house and natural born killers were on encore back to back the other night, that was nice
I too watched that.

Notice that both movies are being played an awful lot lately? I can't seem to shut either of them off though once I start watching them.

- IkeaBoy - 04-02-2002

I watched The Hustler tonight, one of those classic 60s movies I never got around to seeing but rented it to see it and it was a great drama. Newman, Scott, Gleason were superb

- PatCooper - 04-02-2002

I watched American Pie 2 yesterday for the third time. And it's still fucking funny. I dont care what ya'll say.

- fbd - 04-02-2002

i watched almost fammous and vegas vacation, and stripes again the other day.vegas and stripes i've seen a few times, and they're both decent time wasters, while almost famous is one of my favorite movies

- Arthur Dent - 04-02-2002

Saw Metropolis, the Japanese Anime "inspired" by the silent film of the same name. Saw it on the big screen, which is a first for me and anime. Not a bad film. Strange mix of 1920's and distant future, both in the world created and the animation style used.

Enjoyable, but I've seen better. A bit over-hyped.

- Hey Ladi - 04-02-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:I watched The Hustler tonight, one of those classic 60s movies I never got around to seeing but rented it to see it and it was a great drama. Newman, Scott, Gleason were superb
Oooo, that part with his hands... :Confusedhiver::

But, mmmm a young Paul Newman, yummy.

Watched Snatch a few days ago. :fuggin: as a kite, I payed so much attention I could understand all the Pikies. (mmm, Brad Pitt w/no shirt.)

- Spitfire - 04-02-2002

"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

I saw that the other night too, Ladi...

one of the hottest appearances of Brad Pitt :thumbs-up:

- Kid Afrika - 04-02-2002

Hardball - Keanu Reeves and a cast of "niglets"

Not a bad movie, great story.

- IkeaBoy - 04-02-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:Vegas Vacation
Vegas Vacation was the worst 'vacation' movie. I mean it's set in Vegas and rated only PG so you know there's a problem. And how come the daughter was spanish?

- Hybrid - 04-02-2002

Quote:And how come the daughter was spanish?
because she was hot.

- GonzoStyle - 04-04-2002

I watched The Heist, last night with Gene Hackman, Delroy Lindo and Danny devito. It was fairly interesting, too many twists too the story though, you have to really go out on a leap of faith to believe the last few twists in the film. But overall, very entertaining, great cast and amazing performances. The story also keeps you in suspense for most of the film so definetly worth it.

hell it was worth it for the line on the fishing dock towards the end with hackman and devito, I won't ruin it for those who have not seen it. But when you do, you will know what I mean.

Tonight I watched 'The Magnificent Seven" on dvd, this film needs no review. Fuckin classic, nuff said.

- Sean Cold - 04-04-2002

I watched Rules of Engagement with Tommy Lee Jones and Samual Jackson. After watching it a second time, I am left wondering, why did they rush the end of this fuckin movie? It was going so well, well written and well acted but the ending just fuckin sucks out loud. I am not talking about the premise of the ending, I can cope with a happy ending, it just seemed they ran out of funds for the flick and just cut too much shit out of the lact twenty minutes or so.

- Arthur Dent - 04-04-2002

I agree. Most of the "ending" is told in that text that scroll by in the end. I can understand doing a quick "this is what happened to him later" deal like at the end of "We Were Soldiers" or "Animal House", but what was covered in that text was a major piece of the story.

- QuickStop - 04-05-2002

i saw Dog Day Afternoon a few days ago. what a great movie

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-06-2002

Just saw Kissing Jessica Stein. I dragged a very unwilling friend to see it who ended up liking it as well.

- Hybrid - 04-06-2002

i watched the south park movie and baseketball yesterday. both are fucking hilarious, even after you've seen them 22523532168603806 times.