CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

Get this through your head. Get this through your head you jew motherfucker you. You only exist out here because of me. That's the only reason. Without me, you personally, and every fuckin' wiseguy still around, would be taking a piece of your fuckin' jew ass! Then where are you gonna go? Your fuckin' warned. Don't you ever go over my head again! You jew motherfucker you!

- Buttmunch - 01-12-2005

Galt Wrote:You know, Gonzo is feeling way too comfortable with this chat threadization that the boardplanet folks seem to love so much.
You're getting dangerously close to the soapbox again.

Movie quotes are fun.

Deal with it.

- theDude - 01-12-2005

On the messageboard, the cardinal rule is to keep them posting and to keep them coming back. The longer they post, the more time they lose, and in the end, we get it all.

- Keyser Soze - 01-12-2005

Well, it wasn't long before what I was afraid was gonna happened, happen. pimp_hand managed to get himself banned from every message board on the internet, and from then on i couldn't be seen anywhere near him.

- Gooch - 01-12-2005

Galt's weakness is he's isn't quick. He hated YMB when they move to fast. He's one of those one-track mind plodders.

- Rooner - 01-12-2005

I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

- Arpikarhu - 01-12-2005

Gooch Wrote:Galt's weakness is he's isn't quick. He hated YMB when they move to fast. He's one of those one-track mind plodders.
the irony is so thick that i need a machete.

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-13-2005

Bad posting is a sledgehammer of inside jokes that turns off casual browsers from wanting to visit on a regular basis.

- Gooch - 01-13-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:Galt's weakness is he's isn't quick. He hated YMB when they move to fast. He's one of those one-track mind plodders.
the irony is so thick that i need a machete.
you couldn't even handle a board full of lemons, father time.

- Black Lazerus - 01-13-2005

he's bitter not sour

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Bad posting is a sledgehammer of inside jokes that turns off casual browsers from wanting to visit on a regular basis.
yeah 3+ years later, we really seem to be hurting from it.

- Gooch - 01-13-2005

i hope opie and anthony still like us

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2005

i really really hope they do too.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

I didn't know movie quotes were inside jokes.

- Rooner - 01-13-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I didn't know movie quotes were inside jokes.
Thats why Im so evil.

- GonzoStyle - 01-13-2005

Rooner Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:I didn't know movie quotes were inside jokes.
Thats why Im so evil.
or some others are complete morons.

- Rooner - 01-13-2005

Im not qualified to make that determination.

- Luna v2.0 - 01-13-2005

Why didn't I win the "worst poster" award?

I am injured... very injured.

[Image: no.gif]

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-14-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Bad posting is a sledgehammer of inside jokes that turns off casual browsers from wanting to visit on a regular basis.
yeah 3+ years later, we really seem to be hurting from it.
Keyser, that's a bunch of horseshit and you know it. CDIH's threads are basically the same combination of the same 10 posters.

Even when there are worthwhile threads that new users want to post in, they invariably derail into the stupid one-sentence posts that this site is known for.

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-14-2005

Here's another thing. Why is it on this site, a bunch of you have any discernible personality? on RF.net, Wackbag, few other boards, I can tell apart users not just by screen name, but in how they post.

I still get confused about who gooch, buttmunch, rooner, arpi, whatever... I don't know who the fuck any of these people are, and I'm not getting anything out of their posts.

Keyser, I will give you credit for one thing - you do, in fact, have a discernible personality.