CDIH
I've been banned for 3 months - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been banned for 3 months (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- funsnapsdyno - 11-13-2006

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:I get a good chuckle out of excluding psycho's like you and Fiver, then letting you back in for a few weeks, poking your vajayjays with sticks, making you go crazy and banning you again.

You're playdough and only relevent when we say so.
I wonder what doors management would think of the above ^^^ statement.

Dot picked the right man for the job. He's her with a penis.

- Luna - 11-13-2006

she only picked him because of his awesome suck-up abilities.

And I just love how the 2 of them are going to try and get the whole board closed down. Forget the many others who are in the dark right now and enjoy that board.. 100's of people. People who are being told "it's down for maintenance".

- Abster - 11-13-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:And I just love how the 2 of them are going to try and get the whole board closed down. Forget the many others who are in the dark right now and enjoy that board.. 100's of people. People who are being told "it's down for maintenance".

I'm seriously thinking of calling Dot. Where are they all hanging out? voodoochileblues perhaps? I am about to become an e-stalker.

- GonzoStyle - 11-13-2006

I think we need to rename the O&A forums to the Doors forums.

Abster Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:And I just love how the 2 of them are going to try and get the whole board closed down. Forget the many others who are in the dark right now and enjoy that board.. 100's of people. People who are being told "it's down for maintenance".

I'm seriously thinking of calling Dot. Where are they all hanging out? voodoochileblues perhaps? I am about to become an e-stalker.

I'm not sure. But I know Dot goes annoymous at the Lizard Lounge.

- Abster - 11-13-2006

Surely it has to be against some rule for a mod to be invisible. This is an outrage of the worst kind!

- Luna - 11-13-2006

Abster Wrote:

I'm seriously thinking of calling Dot. Where are they all hanging out? voodoochileblues.com perhaps? I am about to become an e-stalker.
that pathetic excuse of a board? he only made that board because I wouldn't mod him on mbp....

BWAHAHAA

- Abster - 11-13-2006

Come on. Last I was on it had 5 members.

- Luna - 11-13-2006

Abster Wrote:Come on. Last I was on it had 5 members.
tehee

I got banned from there, too.