CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Gooch - 03-23-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Who knew Gooch was really CRX Girl.
:o

- Maynard - 03-23-2002

Gooch Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Who knew Gooch was really CRX Girl.
[Image: eek2.gif]

- Faceman - 03-23-2002

Maynard, you didnt say that, keyser did. I'll say one thing, there's a big difference between moderating a private, invitation only site, where the posters are all "model citizens" and wouldn't try to piss off sean because they consider him a friend and respect his trust and an all out asshole fest where any dickhead can just join whenever he wants, with as many names as he wants, and just cause as many problems as he wants. Whether you want to believe it or not, there's a difference between a controlled environment and a free-for-all. and regardless of what any one of you think, the quality of the moderator and administration has nothing to do with it. And with that, I'm done talking about oa.com here...and that's the bottom line

- fbd - 03-23-2002

face and witre hit it right on the head, and anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together should have arrived at this point on their own before this.everybody here proved themselves to be a good poster and has some redeaming qualaties before they came here.if you look, all mods have really done so far is statuses, code, move about 10 threads, and lock about 5.sean could do it all himself if he wanted to.but on oa.com, there are people with genuine confusion about where a thread goes, people who start shit for little or no reason, spammers, and other little reasons why mods there are needed and do more

- Galt - 03-23-2002

Faceman Wrote:Completely ripped off what Galt said. Yeah you did. I said that exact thing, but more eloquent-like a mere hour ago or two ago, and instead of just agreeing he had to parrot what I said and make it appear as though it was original thought.
What do you want for Adam Dunn?

- Faceman - 03-23-2002

Galt Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:Completely ripped off what Galt said. Yeah you did. I said that exact thing, but more eloquent-like a mere hour ago or two ago, and instead of just agreeing he had to parrot what I said and make it appear as though it was original thought.
What do you want for Adam Dunn?
Your Mom's Box

- OAS - 03-23-2002

Well again my 1 3/4 cents worth, the problem over there is more than any one issue. What finally made me say adios was Ant's censorship binge of late.

I think the mods over there do a decent job. I know there is alot of Froy bashing here, but as I stated before, I like Froy and have alot of respect for him. He is still a 19 year old KID. That is a lot on the shoulders of a kid. Has he handled it well? No. But like everyone, you have to learn.

What everyone needs to remember, there were a lot of friendships made there. That should be kept foremost in everyone's mind. That concept is strange in and of itself in a messageboard. Cherish the friendships and keep on bashing the assholes. But bash the assholes for being assholes, not for having an opinion.

- Arpikarhu - 03-23-2002

Quote:But bash the assholes for being assholes,
if that is the way you want it, fine. you are an asshole. :lol:

- Maynard - 03-23-2002

You guys are fucking retarted. I never said you did a bad job. Hey fbd, you really have no fucking clue sometimes.

Face, I understand that there is alot of bullshit for you to deal with over there. You constantly get idiots signing up and wreaking havoc. And I never said that we were better over here than you. I think you people are missing what I was angry at. :fuggin:

- Sean Cold - 03-23-2002

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuckin' blah!

Holy sweet fuckin Jesus.

Tap, tap, tap.

Anyone home with a clue?

I was a mod there and it sucks, plain and simple. Sure, people think that it is some fuckin honor and shit. I used to get a bunch of ass kissers offering me free drinks everytime I went out. And, yes, it was cool having alot of spineless fucks agreeing with my every word.

But, truth be told, after I say about three months, I had quite the revalation. It is not cool or hip to be a mod. What it all boils down to is rather simple. Being a mod on OA means one simple fuckin thing that never gets said. We are the asswipes who get to do all the work around there for nothing, free of charge.

That's it.

Edited By Sean Cold on Mar. 23 2002 at 11:04

- Ken'sPen - 03-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Sure, people think that it is some fuckin honor and shit. I used to get a bunch of ass kissers offering me free drinks everytime I went out. And, yes, it was cool having alot of spineless fucks agreeing with my every word.
That is so true.....

though I feel bad I never properly kissed your ass on the last board......

maybe it's time for a "I love the Sean" sig pic here.

- The Sleeper - 03-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:We are the asswipes who get to do all the work around thier for nothing, free of charge.

That's it.
I'm sooooo happy I only got 1 vote.

- Sean Cold - 03-23-2002

Ken'sPen Wrote:maybe it's time for a "I love the Sean" sig pic here.
Nah, I don't feel the need to have my ass kissed, but thanks anyway. I am a bigger asshole than most here. I do not live under the guise that I am better than anyone because I own this shithole or because I can ban someone. I think I am better because I am an arrogant fuck nut with a beyond high self esteeme level.

- Sluggo - 03-23-2002

Quote:maybe it's time for a "I love the Sean" sig pic here.
Don't even think about it...
And...
It's Mr. Cold to you... :burnfucker:

- Sean Cold - 03-23-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:I'm sooooo happy I only got 1 vote.
You keep telling yourself that and one day real soon it might be true. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- OAS - 03-23-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I was a mod there and it sucks, plain and simple. Sure, people think that it is some fuckin honor and shit. I used to get a bunch of ass kissers offering me free drinks everytime I went out. And, yes, it was cool having alot of spineless fucks agreeing with my every word.
Sean, I noticed you forgot to mention the unlimited sexual favors that where awarded to you for being a mod??? You know, all those hot mod groupies that would throw themselves at your feet. :fucking:

- Maynard - 03-23-2002

OAS Wrote:
Sean Cold Wrote:I was a mod there and it sucks, plain and simple. Sure, people think that it is some fuckin honor and shit. I used to get a bunch of ass kissers offering me free drinks everytime I went out. And, yes, it was cool having alot of spineless fucks agreeing with my every word.
Sean, I noticed you forgot to mention the unlimited sexual favors that where awarded to you for being a mod??? You know, all those hot mod groupies that would throw themselves at your feet. :fucking:
But that would make the job worth it.

- Galt - 03-23-2002

Maynard Wrote:But that would make the job worth it.
So now you're saying that all of the mods at OA.com are racists and also support terrorism?

What the hell is wrong with you Maynard? Get past your issues with OA

- Maynard - 03-23-2002

Galt Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:But that would make the job worth it.
So now you're saying that all of the mods at OA.com are racists and also support terrorism?

What the hell is wrong with you Maynard? Get past your issues with OA
I missed teh funney. Sad

- Tenbatsuzen - 03-23-2002

Prediction: I return to OA.com and share the love there just like I do here. TOG.

Angel