CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Black Lazerus - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Bad posting is a sledgehammer of inside jokes that turns off casual browsers from wanting to visit on a regular basis.
yeah 3+ years later, we really seem to be hurting from it.
Keyser, that's a bunch of horseshit and you know it. CDIH's threads are basically the same combination of the same 10 posters.

Even when there are worthwhile threads that new users want to post in, they invariably derail into the stupid one-sentence posts that this site is known for.
who wants to handle this one, I would but I already handed him his ass on a platter.
tenbatz the unfunniest poster ever is judging his betters.

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-14-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:who wants to handle this one, I would but I already handed him his ass on a platter.
Yeah, calling my girlfriend a rape victim immediately makes you Sam Kinison.

This wasn't a question about the quality of my posts. This is a question about the activity and the welcoming of new posters to THIS site.

Don't try to turn it around on me, I just made an observation.

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2005

RF.net is a bastion of intelligent conversation and talk about all posting the same, gimme a fuckin break. Naturally you have no fuckin clue because you pop in here once every 8 months and post the same bullshit. What the fuck sets you apart from anyone? You post the same higher than thou bullshit while defending the same hypocrasy you are apart of. I can talk shit about RF.net but I don't since I don't post there but as I remember it, it was over modded, a bunch of one line replies or emoticon replies and run like a fuckin gulag. Naturally if I went there I wouldn't be able to tell one fuck from another but I wouldn't bitch about it, so why not just take another break and see you in August.

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:who wants to handle this one, I would but I already handed him his ass on a platter.
Yeah, calling my girlfriend a rape victim immediately makes you Sam Kinison.

This wasn't a question about the quality of my posts. This is a question about the activity and the welcoming of new posters to THIS site.

Don't try to turn it around on me, I just made an observation.
Welcome? Well everyone is welcome here, I have never banned anyone from posting on this site. Wether you can handle a discussion is your problem. Most of the arguments and crybaby posts that turn into drama originate from people not being able to have a discussion and instead take everything personally. Do we have 100 people posting? No. But i'll take the 20-30 we have no over any amount wackbag has.

No one has ever gotten bashed for contributing to a thread whether they are new or old, the ones who get bashed are the people who come in and add nothing and they fuckin deserve it.

You're at a bar having a discussion and some guy comes over and adds his opinion, fine/

You're at a bar having a discussion and some guy comes over and just stares or stands their smiling like a moron, not fine.

Same applies everywhere and anywhere. Some people will ignore them, others will politely ask them what they want, someone else will say get the fuck outta here. You then proceed to handle it how you can personally, some will cry, some will stay, some will fight.

Gonzo, you're putting words in my mouth.

I never said the quality of posting is better at RF.net. But at least there's some discernible personality.

I came back to CDIH because the uncensored interviews piqued my curiosity. But the question still remains - why do the threads here still degenerate into one line posts by the same combination of posters?

You claim that RF.net is a bunch of one line posts with emoticons - CDIH is guilty of the same offense. Lot less emoticons, a lot more insider stuff that doesn't make new people want to post.

I'm not saying CDIH is bashing.

I'm saying that CDIH is a clique.

I'm saying that you guys wonder why new posters don't come around, and that's the reason why. You guys are your own little club, too cool for the room, and when you try to get new members for your club, no one wants to join.

- HedCold - 01-14-2005

its all rooners fault. damn his evil ways.

- Goatweed - 01-14-2005

hey tenbats, maybe you can come up with some rules the CDIH Army should follow?

- Gooch - 01-14-2005

he don't like our clubbish lingo.

- Buttmunch - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:Here's another thing. Why is it on this site, a bunch of you have any discernible personality? on RF.net, Wackbag, few other boards, I can tell apart users not just by screen name, but in how they post.

I still get confused about who gooch, buttmunch, rooner, arpi, whatever... I don't know who the fuck any of these people are, and I'm not getting anything out of their posts.

Keyser, I will give you credit for one thing - you do, in fact, have a discernible personality.
You were once a cocksmoker, you are still a cocksmoker.

You've always been a contrarian fucking tool.

You lump me in with these other people, showing you know nothing, and feel the need to pipe in with a know-nothing comment.

I haven't been here in months, yet you still glory in das golden age, to impugn me and these other fine fellows.

Go back to telling TFEC to fucking go to war and come back paralyzed because you own his ass as a taxpayer.

Go back to the relative safety of your peers as you are not one to the fine folks who post here.

- Danked - 01-14-2005

We all hate each other. Some of us hate each other a little less than we hate other people. In the end, however, we're all a bunch of shitty assholes. And we should stick to our own.

Now get the fuck of my message board.

- Gooch - 01-14-2005

does this mean you don't want a sigpic from him, Buttmunch?

Edited By Gooch on 1105669946

- Buttmunch - 01-14-2005

Gooch Wrote:does this mean you don't want a sigpic from him, Buttmunch?
Actually, I'm going to change mine, because I'm sure it doesn't offend him enough.

I really hope I still have that conversation saved.

Come on KFC, tell me what a cretin I am.

Buttmunch Wrote:You were once a cocksmoker, you are still a cocksmoker.

You've always been a contrarian fucking tool.

You lump me in with these other people, showing you know nothing, and feel the need to pipe in with a know-nothing comment.

I haven't been here in months, yet you still glory in das golden age, to impugn me and these other fine fellows.

Go back to telling TFEC to fucking go to war and come back paralyzed because you own his ass as a taxpayer.

Go back to the relative safety of your peers as you are not one to the fine folks who post here.
You pull that TFEC comment out of your ass - IT FUCKING HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO.

That's exactly the type of shit that I'm talking about. Grudge holding and all that bullshit. I lumped you in there because I was looking for board members' names to make a point. I wasn't trying to attack you personally. The point was I making is that I couldn't tell any of you apart.

And I seriously don't see what you guys find so wrong with the stupid O&A guidelines thread.

Stop trying to attack me, rather, answer my question. With your 20 posters, with your clique, with your judgmental ways - what makes CDIH *better*.

- Arpikarhu - 01-14-2005

i should have paid more attention to this thread. this is right in my wheelhouse!

- Goatweed - 01-14-2005

who exactly is complaining about the lack of new posters here?

- Arpikarhu - 01-14-2005

Goatweed Wrote:who exactly is complaining about the lack of new posters here?
yes! step forward and register with goatweed. immediately!!!

- Gooch - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:I'm not saying CDIH is bashing.

I'm saying that CDIH is a clique.

I'm saying that you guys wonder why new posters don't come around, and that's the reason why. You guys are your own little club, too cool for the room, and when you try to get new members for your club, no one wants to join.
As much as a love/hate relationship I have here, CDIH has never seen the need to promote themself or troll for joiners. When OA.com personalities didn't want to be controlled by a show or board or other fans, CDIH became that OASIS of personalities and personas from that time...and has been a place to simply be, and is home. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's home just the same. And someone coming over here to lay a steaming pile of shit, when they don't even get it, or whats it's about, and has been odds with good sense and social skills since your very beginning on OA.com, with your panderiing inane flotsam and jetsam posts...the only answer that can be understood by you, is to be told to go fuck yourself. And even then, you wouldn't get it.

- Buttmunch - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:You pull that TFEC comment out of your ass - IT FUCKING HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGO.
Shut up, sloppy seconds boy, it defines you.

- Arpikarhu - 01-14-2005

Quote:As much as a love/hate relationship I have here, CDIH has never seen the need to promote themself or troll for joiners. When OA.com personalities didn't want to be controlled by a show or board or other fans, CDIH became that OASIS of personalities and personas from that time...and has been a place to simply be, and is home. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's home just the same. And someone coming over here to lay a steaming pile of shit, when they don't even get it, or whats it's about, and has been odds with good sense and social skills since your very beginning on OA.com, with your panderiing inane flotsam and jetsam posts...the only answer that can be understood by you, is to be told to go fuck yourself

after reading this i was surprised to feel a little love for gooch in empty space in my chest.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1105670831