CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

OK....I'll try shooting from the bike....but!....

How do you do it???

I put a few more hours in last night, but I find myself getting distracted from the missions so easily. I like to just drive really fuckin fast and kill people.

- kindred - 12-12-2002

Find a bike, press triangle to bike-jack it. Start driving (x button) and while driving, press the square button and you shoot straight ahead. It takes awhile to get down pressing the x button and the square button at the same time. For awhile, I would just press the x button, get going fast and then start shooting.

Also, if you're on a bike...take very jump you can find. :-D

- Lord Magus - 12-12-2002

Have I ever mentioned that I work for the same parent company that owns Brady Games... and I can get every product the various sub-companies produce at a 60% discount...
INCLUDING Brady Games strategy guides????

Who loves me?? C'mon.. who loves me??

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

my dad got me the guide and i didnt even ask. he's cool.

- Keyser Soze - 12-12-2002

i love you magus, i love you

bikes are tough to stay on though, i always wind up hitting something and flying 200 feet in the air.

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

Yeah me too Keyser, but the bikes are still rockin.

So last night, I decided to be silly and go into the club with my chainsaw. I hacked the fuck out of everyone in there. now thats what I call entertainment. :thumbs-up:

there are several rampage missions where you can earn buku bucks for chainsawing multiple people to death.

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

I havent even completed the first rampage mission yet. Undecided

- Skitchr4u - 12-12-2002

i will go one worse...i can't even figure out how to start the rampage missions...so there

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

Go to the glowing skull. You have to walk over it though just like with weapons and stuff.

Could someone thats pretty far just answer me this. Approximately how many hidden packages are there on island 1?

i discovered my first rampage mission by accident, when i was doing one of the speedboat missions where you have to get to the drug deal before the other boaters, i capsized and jumped to shore and found the rampage token just sitting there. unfortunately my life meter was so low I only managed to hack up about 6 gang members before they beat and shot me to death.

- Danked - 12-12-2002

Quote:bikes are tough to stay on though, i always wind up hitting something and flying 200 feet in the air.
Like FN Moron? :clueless:

- Hybrid - 12-12-2002

:rofl:

- Maynard - 12-12-2002

OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark.....

The ultimate humiliation...you go to such lengths that you get hit by a truck for an Evil Kineval Halloween Costume and you STILL lose the costume contest.

- Skitchr4u - 12-12-2002

excuse me maynard...on what part of the island would I locate this skull? thanks

- Lord Magus - 12-12-2002

Quote:Could someone thats pretty far just answer me this. Approximately how many hidden packages are there on island 1?
I've worked my way from bottom to midway and I'm at about 35 (with only a few random pick-ups from elsewhere locations) so I'd say probably 50-60 are on the beachfront island.

Skitch.. there are 100 "skulls" scattered throughout vice city in the same fashion as hidden packages are.. just keep an eye open. (at higher speeds they can be mistaken for police bribes)

- Maynard - 12-13-2002

OK....so I'm up to about 22 hidden packages. And I was finally able to figure out how to fly the RC helicopter.

Now I'm finding that that missions are getting a bit harder. I have to kill the bitch in the fake yellow corvette, or go get the microchips.

I stink at killing the microchip guy. Every time I do, I get busted. BAH!

- GonzoStyle - 12-13-2002

I was also bad at shooting till I figured out with most of the weapons there is an auto aim where it auto aims the weapon to the nearest person, I believe it's the R1 button.

- LyricalGomez - 12-13-2002

Yup, R1 locks onto the nearest target, which can be annoying because it at times turns you all the way around because some moron is running up behind you and is closer than what you are acctually trying to shoot.