CDIH
snow snow snow snow - weeeeee! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: snow snow snow snow - weeeeee! (/showthread.php?tid=5318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Luna - 02-19-2003

<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe Luna wondered what that smell was.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Danked - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 is very gay</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Danked - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>Lunababe is a wolf whore despite what she says.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Hey Ladi - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi took a shower & was posting naked again, while applying 'creamy coconut' lotion, from bath & body works </center></span><!--e-me--> :lol:

- Danked - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Danked--><span id='ME'><center>HeyLadi was posting naked with Bob in the other room.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-19-2003

<!--me&PollyannaFlower46--><span id='ME'><center>PollyannaFlower46 also posts naked after the shower, but doesn't use cream from Bath and Body works...uses Naturally Smooth instead... </center></span><!--e-me-->

<!--me&PollyannaFlower46--><span id='ME'><center>PollyannaFlower46 wants to smell Ladi</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Hey Ladi - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi thinks it is an expensive store, but still gets one every so often, but now Hey Ladi has too many & must use them up, cheep ones, expensive ones, just too many</center></span><!--e-me-->

<!--me&PollyannaFlower46--><span id='ME'><center>PollyannaFlower46 has Cucumber Melon ones and Pearberry ones...but they don't match Polly's perfume, so she tends not to use them too much.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Hey Ladi - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi has way too many perfume too. What is Polly's flavor? </center></span><!--e-me-->

<!--me&PollyannaFlower46--><span id='ME'><center>PollyannaFlower46 most often wears Romance by Ralph Lauren, but also likes Cool Water. What about you?</center></span><!--e-me-->

- virgingrrl - 02-19-2003

i hate this game ;-)

- Hey Ladi - 02-19-2003

mostly fruits, some spices .... fetish, ck one (lemon), obsession, avon peach or rasberry, curve, candies, vanilla, I even have a Navy for men, babysoft (baby powder) ... etc.

I hate the smell of baby powder for some reason...I don't know why, but it makes me gag.

I just bought Tommy Girl the other day for some reason too.

vg smells like poop.

You're supposed to clean the poop out from under your nails after you poop!

Quote:I hate the smell of baby powder for some reason...I don't know why, but it makes me gag.

me too me too.

but i like powder..johnson and johnson makes a lavender powder..is smells nummy.

I use unscented powder. I'm also super picky about the way my deodorant smells....

Quote:You're supposed to clean the poop out from under your nails after you poop!

oops. i forgot.

no i smell like pink. its my signature scent.

vg says if she smelled ladi right now she would have to kill her.
vg hates coconut.

Edited By virgingrrl on 1045625994

- Hey Ladi - 02-19-2003

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi won't stand by yous when she has a powdered ass day</center></span><!--e-me-->

- LZMF1 - 02-19-2003

<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 does not like to have any kind of scents on him.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 only smells of his soap, deodorant, shampoo.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 's clothes smell like his laundry detergent.</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 basically smells clean</center></span><!--e-me-->