CDIH
Who's your favorite bad poster? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite bad poster? (/showthread.php?tid=9905)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Hawt Baux - 01-14-2005

[Image: grammardrunk5sl.png]

- crx girl - 01-14-2005

the last couple of pages of this thread almost brought a tear to my eye. and when did danked get all mean anyway? did you quit smoking again?

- HedCold - 01-14-2005

mean danked is the best danked!

- crx girl - 01-14-2005

i can't say i don't like it.

- HedCold - 01-14-2005

he's so fiesty

- Danked - 01-14-2005

He comes out once or twice a month.

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:I still get confused about who gooch, buttmunch, rooner, arpi, whatever...
I am honored.

*tear*

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

HedCold Wrote:its all rooners fault. damn his evil ways.
SUCCESS!!!! I HAVE FINALLY ASSIMILATED YOU ALL!!!!! KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

- Black Lazerus - 01-14-2005

I <3 mean Danked but somehow it's still not right.

- Buttmunch - 01-14-2005

Mean Danked is scary.

But it's nice to circle the wagons once in a while.

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

I must admit, its strange to see all of you focus on one target. You guys are like America, you rob, cheat, kill and steal from each other 90% of the time, but you all a common enemy, and you will see a unified front the likes of which have never been seen.

Or you could say your like 2 Irish brothers that beat the shit out of each other all the time, but both will fuck you up if you try to start shit with one.

- Gooch - 01-14-2005

We bring the diss into dysfunction.

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

Who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop? Who put the ram in the ramma-lamma-ding-dong?

- Keyser Soze - 01-14-2005

i was all ready to hand tenbats his ass, and you all did such a brilliant job i don't think i could possibly top it.

i'm so proud of youse guys!

i will address this, however...

Quote:With your 20 posters, with your clique, with your judgmental ways - what makes CDIH *better*.

again, i said this in a thread earlier this week to The Dude, if you think we are better, then we are. nobody can put themselves above you until you create that own perception in your mind. i certainly never presented that this board reigns supreme over any other. i do think the fact we are completely uncensored is pretty fucking cool. we never said we were the coolest kids on the block, you did. so thanks!!!

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

What happens if I say IM the coolest?

sorry, and you are?

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

goatweed, nice to meet you.

goatweed has a quite distinguishable personality on this board. he's somewhat of a geek, a dvd collector, constantly in OA.net chat, he wears cosbey sweaters, he rarely makes enemies on the board and is sort of a diplomat of CDIH, able to remain above the fray unless the situation becomes heated enough for him to feel the need to weild his sage advice. he's one of the main reasons this board still exists. people don't realize how valuable a contributor goatweed is publically and behind the scenes to this board. however if you took a poll, i would also say that goatweed would be in the top percentage of posters people enjoy the company of here.

- Rooner - 01-14-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:goatweed has a quite distinguishable personality on this board. he's somewhat of a geek, a dvd collector, constantly in OA.net chat, he wears cosbey sweaters, he rarely makes enemies on the board and is sort of a diplomat of CDIH, able to remain above the fray unless the situation becomes heated enough for him to feel the need to weild his sage advice. he's one of the main reasons this board still exists. people don't realize how valuable a contributor goatweed is publically and behind the scenes to this board. however if you took a poll, i would also say that goatweed would be in the top percentage of posters people enjoy the company of here.
Yes I am.

- Gooch - 01-14-2005

Goatweed is the guy who i'd ask: "what is the meaning of life?" and he'd say: "Peppermint Lifesavers"