CDIH
The Aristocrats - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Aristocrats (/showthread.php?tid=10018)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 08-13-2005

i noticed that too!

- Arpikarhu - 08-13-2005

crap! heroin! crap! heroin!

- diceisgod - 08-13-2005

FEEL THE FLOW!

- Galt - 08-13-2005

It was more of an observation than anything else. It's not like I went there hoping that Mario Joyner would tell the the joke.

I did figure that Dice would have been there. And any of the original SNL cast. It was funny though. Carlin, Sarah Silverman, the card trick, the guy on the street telling it to the homeless guy, and Gottfried (at the table not at the roast) were the best.

- The Jays - 08-13-2005

Quote:And Larry David was a stand-up comic
but hes not known for his stand up

- Galt - 08-13-2005

So. Neither is Bob Saget or Robin Williams anymore. Doesn't mean that he didn't do stand-up, be around the joke for 30 years, and probably have a version, and it would have been unique and funny as hell.

How do you think he became such good friends with Jerry Seinfeld and Richard Lewis other than from the standup circles

- Arpikarhu - 08-13-2005

Galt Wrote:It was more of an observation than anything else. It's not like I went there hoping that Mario Joyner would tell the the joke.

I did figure that Dice would have been there. And any of the original SNL cast. It was funny though. Carlin, Sarah Silverman, the card trick, the guy on the street telling it to the homeless guy, and Gottfried (at the table not at the roast) were the best.
and now, having been exposed, galt does the turn around and hopes no one notices.

- The Jays - 08-13-2005

Galt Wrote:So. Neither is Bob Saget or Robin Williams anymore. Doesn't mean that he didn't do stand-up, be around the joke for 30 years, and probably have a version, and it would have been unique and funny as hell.

How do you think he became such good friends with Jerry Seinfeld and Richard Lewis other than from the standup circles
the difference is that bob saget and robin williams were successful with stand up.

- The Sleeper - 08-13-2005

larry david wasn't a successful comercial comic but he was one of the most popular comics among other stand-up comedians.

- Mad - 08-13-2005

And he's pals with that Jerry guy too.

- The Sleeper - 08-13-2005

not having norm macdonald in the movie was a travesty though

- Arpikarhu - 08-13-2005

he would have added alot more crack whore to the joke.

- Keyser Soze - 08-16-2005

and how the act was so 'gey'

- Galt - 08-16-2005

Kevin Pollack's Walken impersonation was really good. I'd even say better than Jay Mohr's

- Keyser Soze - 08-16-2005

kevin spacey does the best one ever

- Galt - 08-16-2005

I don't know. Pollack had the place rolling

- The Jays - 02-05-2006

space docking, lol

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

havent seen this yet but I have seen pollack do walken and he is indeed amazing, his columbo though, the best!

- The Jays - 02-05-2006

he's certainly not the best walken voice, perhaps the mannerisms, but not the voice.

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

the only other person who does a better walken impersination is walken.