CDIH
I am running a Photoshop Contest - interested? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am running a Photoshop Contest - interested? (/showthread.php?tid=10131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

Quote:As the moderator of this forum, I demand

Quote:Über Geek Zone
Moderator: Goatweed

you demand?

- Jack - 12-08-2005

I was referring to being that you are the mod (as the mod of this forum) I am demanding that...

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

so...you've got a problem with how I run my forum?

- Jack - 12-08-2005

Yes I do.

You are doing a lackluster job.

I am now putting you on as my vote for fall from grace.

The Goatweed of even just 6 months ago would never have allowed such shenannigans to take place here on our forums, let alone in the forum that he modded.

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

are you just upset that you didnt think of doing this first?

- Jack - 12-08-2005

Doing what?

Condoning a game thread?

You have got to be completely out of your mind.

I hated oa.com because of the game threads.

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

dont you think its time to let go of that .com hatred? why is jackmehoff so bitter?

- Jack - 12-08-2005

It's because of all those stupid game threads.

I just can't take it anymore
!!!!

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

are you feeling ok jack? maybe you should sleep, isnt this way past your bedtime?

- GonzoStyle - 12-08-2005

so goat, what would you buy with your 30 dollar certiciate at best buy?

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

I'm not sure, you cant get much for $30 these days, yanno? maybe a game or some dvd's?

you?

I got the fantastic 4 dvd and the star wars: clone wars vol. 2 today and it was exatcly 30 bucks and some change. The clone wars dvds tie in nicely with the story, have you seen them?

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

oh shit I forgot to get vol. 2 (I've seen 1, yes) - did they have a lot of copies?

they had a bunch, thankfully it wasn't as packed today. Fantastic 4 was on sale for 14.99 and clone wars was 12.99 or 11.99, not sure. Haven't watched fantastic 4 yet, was it good?

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

I havent seen it either, I figure I'd wait for cable since I heard it got bad reviews despite the Alba/Chiklis casting - do you get FX yet?

I called up cablevision and they said it's available and has been for a while, just not in my area. It should be coming soon but theres no set date yet. Good news is that the season 4 dvd is coming out earlier, the end of this month actually. I heard it wasn't as good as the other 3 seasons though, is that true?

- Goatweed - 12-08-2005

it depends, it was lacking mostly in the aceveda/mackey conflict, and I think they were planning on recreating that with glenn close but she only wanted to do one season - what a cunt, am I right?

I never was a fan of hers but she can act though. But other than that, was it just the same old twists and turns, and bad ass vic mackey?

- Keyser Soze - 12-08-2005

this is so below you all

talking about a great show is below us?