CDIH
:sadface: - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: :sadface: (/showthread.php?tid=10246)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2005

Quote:going around staring at buildings really doesn't translate as grabbing life by the balls for me
yes, cause that is what i meant. taking the narrowest meaning of what i said in order to justify your fear of new things and strange places is beneath you, which by the way must be a very sweaty and painful place to be.

- HedCold - 04-18-2005

well, the new yankee stadium will probably have bigger seats.

- The Sleeper - 04-20-2005

yea it is really apalling that you've never been to a yankee game.

- Keyser Soze - 04-20-2005

awful excuses. im a mets fan, but above all i'm a baseball fan and ive been to yankees stadium at least two dozen times. its a historic landmark.

- Goatweed - 04-20-2005

the Stadium rules, I need to get my ass to a game.

- crx girl - 04-21-2005

i've never been to any baseball game ever. and up to a couple years ago i really didn't care all that much. now i'm dying to go. i had a ticket to game 1 of the world series last year. that whole collapse was all my fault. sorry.

Edited By crx girl on 1114107800

- GonzoStyle - 04-21-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:going around staring at buildings really doesn't translate as grabbing life by the balls for me
yes, cause that is what i meant. taking the narrowest meaning of what i said in order to justify your fear of new things and strange places is beneath you, which by the way must be a very sweaty and painful place to be.
That is so not true, I am open to new things like the fact I have never beaten anyone to death but I would love to if I ever met you again.

- Arpikarhu - 04-21-2005

standing up to punch me would cause such a rapid drop in your center of gravity that it would probably rip the skin from your skull.

- GonzoStyle - 04-23-2005

so does that mean you'd come over to my place so we could try?

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2005

i try not to mingle with the under classes.

- GonzoStyle - 04-23-2005

all talk as usual, pathetic, go grab your thesaurus and conjure up a dennis miller lite insult to make yourself feel like you somehow showed me up.

- Goatweed - 04-23-2005

I think we all need a night out at Wheeler's.

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2005

Gonzo Wrote:all talk as usual, pathetic, go grab your thesaurus and conjure up a dennis miller lite insult to make yourself feel like you somehow showed me up.
so , you truly expected me to go to brooklyn, enter the squalid , jiz encrusted, dorito dust covered, place you call home in order to brawl with you? and when i chose not to, you claim victory?
fucking pathetic. you are truly a mere shell of the poster you once were, albeit a pastry filled shell, but a shell none the less.

- Black Lazerus - 04-24-2005

ohhh snap he called you lite and flaky son!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 04-24-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:all talk as usual, pathetic, go grab your thesaurus and conjure up a dennis miller lite insult to make yourself feel like you somehow showed me up.
so , you truly expected me to go to brooklyn, enter the squalid , jiz encrusted, dorito dust covered, place you call home in order to brawl with you? and when i chose not to, you claim victory?
fucking pathetic. you are truly a mere shell of the poster you once were, albeit a pastry filled shell, but a shell none the less.
Took you long enough to come up with the usual pathetic reply but either way i'll gladly come to jersey, i'll be there tomorrow actually so I can stop by.

- Arpikarhu - 04-24-2005

i remember a time when you mocked me for doing what you are doing now. whatever happened to the pudgy darling of CDIH? when did he become this angry, house bound, giver of threats? the good old days are truly dead.
MOURN THE GOOD OLD DAYS! THEIR DEATH KNELL IS TRULY UPON US!!