CDIH
Is there a hotter woman on tv..... - Than leah remini - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Is there a hotter woman on tv..... - Than leah remini (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:nobody is hotter than the mom on raymond!!!
for an older woman she is quite the gogetter. Hotter than any of the Golden Girls- quite yet a 5 way between the gang and Doris Roberts would be sublime.

- HedCold - 04-01-2002

leah ramini is alot hotter now then she was when she was on saved by the bell

- Sluggo - 04-01-2002

Quote:tina fey

Yeah...That big ass scar across her face makes me think of the time I slashed this litt...Oops...

- Maynard - 04-01-2002

MMMMMMMMM.....Chyler Leigh........The ONLY reason to watch That 80's Show. The future Ex-Mrs Maynard.

From Stuff
[Image: chyler_leigh_stuff_magazine_0007.jpg]

From That 80's Show
[Image: chyler_leigh_that_80s_show_tv_series_0015.jpg]

More from Stuff....
[Image: chyler_leigh_stuff_magazine_0005.jpg]

- Danked - 04-01-2002

:o That's her? Wow.

- Maynard - 04-01-2002

Yup. And the thing that really gets me about her, is the facial expressions that she makes.

Big Grinrool:rool:'><!--endemo-->

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-01-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:nobody is hotter than the mom on raymond!!!
WOW i thought i was the only one who thought she was hot

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2002

Quote:MMMMMMMMM.....Chyler Leigh........The ONLY reason to watch That 80's Show. The future Ex-Mrs Maynard.

you better hope someone throws lye in her eyes

- HedCold - 04-01-2002

[Image: marie.jpg]
yea, shes quite the looker

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

Does Mia Kirschner count since she was on 24 for a few episodes? And see, I'm not the only person who think that Chyler Leigh is hot! (Though I do agree Mia is hotter)

- McBourbon - 04-01-2002

Are we picturing what the hottest would be on a "Cold Day in hell"? Because it would take that for Leah or Alba to voted hottest.....
Assuming VIP is still on and hasn't been cancelled due to lack of intelligent writing (but who needs it)...where are the votes for Bob's (aka KID ROCK's) girl -- Pam Anderson?

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

McBourbon Wrote:Are we picturing what the hottest would be on a "Cold Day in hell"? Because it would take that for Leah or Alba to voted hottest.....
Assuming VIP is still on and hasn't been cancelled due to lack of intelligent writing (but who needs it)...where are the votes for Bob's (aka KID ROCK's) girl -- Pam Anderson?
Pam Anderson is not even close to being the hottest chick on TV even when baywatch was on

- The Sleeper - 04-01-2002

Is this a safe place to admit I have a thing for Sarah Jessica Parker?

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

Quote:Is this a safe place to admit I have a thing for Sarah Jessica Parker?
Sleeper's first tv hottie

[Image: ed-h.gif]

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 01 2002 at 5:50

- fbd - 04-01-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:Is this a safe place to admit I have a thing for Sarah Jessica Parker?
there is no safe place, unless you mean back a few years ago when she was semi-good looking.now, she's far from good.

btw, leah-hot, but not hottest

- The Sleeper - 04-01-2002

BAH! I knew none of you goons would understand.

BTW, Ikea, way to mess up the page. You are a laughable mod.

Edited By The Sleeper on April 01 2002 at 5:49

- IkeaBoy - 04-01-2002

Quote:BTW, Ikea, way to mess up the page. You are a laughable mod.
i'm not just a laughable mod, i'm a horrible person

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 01 2002 at 5:52

- Galt - 04-01-2002

Mia Kirschner's urine is more attracitve than Chyler Leigh. Leah Remini is a mutt. She's a typical guidette with a mustache. And that's the truth, Ruth.

- Kid Afrika - 04-01-2002

Mila Kunis.

[Image: kunis_mila-12sm.jpg]

Edited By Kid Afrika on April 01 2002 at 6:13

- Galt - 04-01-2002

Wow, you're right Kid. She's got really nice tits. What a "woman"!!!