CDIH
My jk2 multiplayer server - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: My jk2 multiplayer server (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Hybrid - 04-05-2002

is there a game on for tonight?

- fbd - 04-05-2002

there better be...i finally have the game!

- Hybrid - 04-05-2002

Quote:Nope, still no pubes
ha ha

- Sephiroth - 04-05-2002

Change of plans folks, I cant host the server tonight. I have actual school work to do (bleh). Sorry.

Edited By Sephiroth on April 04 2002 at 8:27

- Hybrid - 04-05-2002

someone else host it. please. for the love of god. host it.

- fbd - 04-05-2002

i'm gonna try to run a server if anyone's interested.same name and password as seph's, sabers only, duels, and i'll figure the rest out later.anyone want in?
edit-nevermind.either i cant host, or none wants to play, but i got tired of fighting bots, so its gone.wait for seph tomorrow

Edited By fbdlingfrg on April 05 2002 at 02:22

- onehung - 04-05-2002

I'm having a little trouble finding this game. Anyway one of you fine people could possibly send me a link or something as to where I might find it? ? onehunglo434@o&a same name on aim

- Sephiroth - 04-05-2002

Cant host it either tonight, I have to go out. If someone else wants to pick up the slack or organize a meet on another server, it would be much appreciated.

Fuck!

- fbd - 04-05-2002

i think this is all just a conspiracy to avoid having to play me and my uber force skillz
btw, i will try to host the server again.i think i know why it didnt work last night.rules will be announced if it works

- Sephiroth - 04-06-2002

Quote:btw, i will try to host the server again.i think i know why it didnt work last night.rules will be announced if it works

It's real simple. Go to Mulitplayer, Select the "Start a Server" option, and set all the variables (time limit, kill limit, Server name & Password, force or no force, guns or sabre's only, etc). When you select "OK", you will be returned to your desktop with the server application running on it. Select multiplayer again, JOIN a server, and your server should be located under the "Local" directory.

- fbd - 04-06-2002

like i said, i figured out how i screwed up last night.me, being the unobservant dumbass that i am, started a server only on my local network and i didnt click the place to switch it to "internet"

- fbd - 04-06-2002

ok, everything is working, so come find me. CDIH.net server, CDIH passoword, half hour till i leave
Holocron FFA
Sabers Only
20 minute/10 kill rounds

eh...i'm not waiting anymore.im me if you want to play, though

Edited By fbdlingfrg on April 05 2002 at 9:33

- Sephiroth - 04-07-2002

Until further notice, I cannot host the server. I got schoolwork that requires the use of the INTARWEB. If that is the case, the server would be slow and laggy, and suck very much. Sorry folks.

- Hybrid - 04-10-2002

i hate all of you. someone has to have the game still, and actually wants to play. for the love of god, someone needs to start a server again.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-10-2002

I'll put up a server at 9 possibly if I'm not leeching some important svcd off newsgroups.

- Hybrid - 04-10-2002

yes. finally.

- fbd - 04-11-2002

Confusedeph: :dead: Confuseduicide: :punch: ?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-11-2002

Sorry guys something came up. Can't make server.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-11-2002

When's the next game...I'm up for some multi-player action...that is if you guys don't mind me connecting from Atlanta...

- Sephiroth - 05-09-2002

Tonight. 10pm.

Cheats enabled, Force enabled, sabres only.

Server Name: CDIH.
Password: CDIH.

Simple, no?