CDIH
Listening to anything good? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Listening to anything good? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Maynard - 04-02-2002

OK, but shouldn't you be at least listening to like that Bad Brains or something? I mean, at least they're black. :p

Radiohead - Kid A

- SLASH - 04-02-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:I actually was gonna PM you Slash about your new sig, but being that you don't have PMs ummmm, BRING BACK SAUL! That old sig rocked, the new one looks like an MSPaint job and is some geeky computer joke I don't get.

Thursday - This Side of Brightness
Ummm.. hey, The Sleeper, get on AIM.

SmarterChild hasn't registered you being online for days.

What's not to get about my new sig?

IEXPORE.exe = Internet Explorer

Has generated errors and will be closed by windows = Me crashing at Sean's place.

Me = SLASH

Sean's place = CDIH.

As far as it being an MSPaint job, the sig is not supposed to be fancy, it is supposed to be dull and boring like MayNERD.

SAUL will be back when and if I don't crash anymore after I upgrade to IE 6.0

Blues Traveler - Bridge

- Maynard - 04-02-2002

That's right MCSLASH, because you know me oh so well. That's me, mr dull and boring. Wow, you amaze me at the amount of shit you can spew at someone you don't know. But keep it up, I know your days revolve around atempting to get under my skin.

- Kid Afrika - 04-02-2002

much as your days revolve around over-reacting to everything that is said to you on a message board. not everyone here is your friend, nor do they necessarily care to konw you on a personal level. However, there are certain things that one can pick up through reading your posts. Based on these inferences, one could make judgements... if one so chose.

Making comments on these judgements is not necessarily an attack on you, per se, but more your persona [maynard].

- SLASH - 04-02-2002

Maynard Wrote:That's right MCSLASH, because you know me oh so well. That's me, mr dull and boring. Wow, you amaze me at the amount of shit you can spew at someone you don't know. But keep it up, I know your days revolve around atempting to get under my skin.
Ughh.. forget it, MayNERD, it was a joke.

You are way too sensitive.

I am making a list of things I can't joke with you about.

#1 Music

#2 Anything that conveys that I know anything about your personality, joke or not.

Maynerd's additions

#3 to Infinity

Please feel free to update my list. I'd rather you just keep adding it to my post right here. This way I can refer to it whenever I might make a reply concerning you in any shape or form.

Black Crowes - Lions

- Spitfire - 04-03-2002

Mammoth Volume - single book of songs by mammoth volume

- Banana_juice - 04-03-2002

lost prophets

- Spitfire - 04-03-2002

isle of Q

- Luna - 04-04-2002

REM - The Apologist

- Maynard - 04-04-2002

Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun :fuggin:

- The Sleeper - 04-06-2002

The Replacements - Favorite Thing

- Sluggo - 04-07-2002

Clutch - Jamroom

- GonzoStyle - 04-07-2002

Black Sabbath - Reunion right now.

Strange day though, I started off with Radiohead - Ok computer, then finished off with Pink Floyd - Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.

Edited By GonzoStyle on April 07 2002 at 04:31

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

the hammerman cartoon theme

uh oh, uh oh here come the IRS.
uh oh, uh oh there goes the hammer.

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

some emo loving fag who is the biggest get up kids fan ive ever talked to in my life made this site: HAMMERMAN!

- The Sleeper - 04-07-2002

you made that site? Figures it would be a piece of shit.

- Hybrid - 04-07-2002

oh, speak of the devil.............

Edited By HyBriD on April 07 2002 at 04:43

- The Sleeper - 04-07-2002

That brought back memories of my oa.com post circa a year ago. Some MotleyCrue lovin faggot threatened to ban me cause I embedded that song. :roflmao:

Quote:Some MotleyCrue lovin faggot threatened to ban me cause I embedded that song.

Thank god gooch is no longer a mod, sheesh.