CDIH
Over/Under - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Over/Under (/showthread.php?tid=10799)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 11-24-2005

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:those were the alternate endings
then they should have been on the special features section and not in the movie.

30 minutes I sat there thinking the movie was over... no... ok now its... ok....now...nope...uh....ok now I really want it to end...not yet...YES!!!...shit....almost over....thank god!!!

- Galt - 11-24-2005

this was the worst gambling line since I set the Hurricane Katrina death toll at 12.

- GonzoStyle - 11-24-2005

12 whites!

- Keyser Soze - 11-25-2005

its not too dorky, cause i was really into star wars when i was younger, but i still havent seen the last one. i just don't see what all the hype is about. same with harry potter, who the fuck cares.

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

i had confidence in all of Galt's stock advice until his hurricane predictions did not come to fruition.

- drusilla - 11-25-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:its not too dorky, cause i was really into star wars when i was younger, but i still havent seen the last one. i just don't see what all the hype is about. same with harry potter, who the fuck cares.
so its all the hype that makes you not want to see it?

what about your own pure interest & not giving a fuck about what other people think?

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

he's also thinking of not celebrating christmas due to the overcommericialization of the holiday. instead, he'll be looking for a more real celebration, and not this fake corporate crap that the man keeps stick us with.

no, i just don't see what the excitement is about. the movies don't look all that interesting. i guess im not really into that genre.

- drusilla - 11-25-2005

i actually didin't want to see the first lotr, i got dragged to it, and wound up enjoying it. the others were too long to hold my interest. but i have always been a star wars fan. i dind't like episodes I or II, but i did really like III. hype kills pretty much everything, though sometimes its not the hype, its the crap itself.

- Hawt Baux - 11-25-2005

I didn't get to see Harry POtter 3 tonight :[

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

Gay Marriage, Surburbs, and the Commercialization of Christmas: The Death of Modern Civilization

By The Jays

coming soon to a book store near you!

- GonzoStyle - 11-25-2005

my birthday party, too much hype, im calling it off.

- Hawt Baux - 11-25-2005

Drama queen.

- crx girl - 11-25-2005

i can't go anyway.

- lush - 11-25-2005

Being a woman is too overhyped, so from now on I want to be refered to as a penisless, child-bearing person if I so happen to chose to bear children.
Thank you for cooperation and have a nice day.

I'm cancelling my posting for later this evening. The anticipation has caused far too much pressure for me to live up to. I hope everyone understands.

The mets just cancelled the Delgado trade because of keysers hype and embarassing comparisons to Ortiz.

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

Jessica Simpson has cancelled her divorce to Nick Lachey, due to the over hyped atmosphere, much to the dismay of Terrell Owens.

Edited By The Jays on 1132953671

poor terrel, maybe he can make his sex tape with jim thome instead. The exiled philadelphians.

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

or maybe he make a video with McNabb and his mom and swallow some of his chunky soup

Edited By The Jays on 1132957727