CDIH
A note to all the members - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A note to all the members (/showthread.php?tid=10840)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- fbd - 12-02-2005

i say that we actually should take the faggy artistic forum and make it the main one. just make this a place dedicated to poetry and story writing.

and we should make a forum for wicca
and everyone should be a mod basically
and we should use ezboard software, because it is amazingly good
and we should reference joe dirt a lot

on a more serrious note...i know inside jokes happen, but 90% of our posts are jokes that at least one person who still posts here doesnt get usually

- GonzoStyle - 12-02-2005

you forgot the astrology forum.

- fbd - 12-02-2005

i didnt forget it...the wiccas put a spell on the astrologers, so every horoscope ended up telling people to go rent joe dirt. the forum was soon disbanded

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

The way I see our site, in comparison to most messageboards, is we have all the forums messageboards have except that one main topic forum everyone has. All we would be doing is plugging our existing forums into that main topic of the week forum.

Our new mission becomes finding and meeting new members by recruiting from specific niche communities, by mimicking such communities, while having good fun doing it.

- Charles Manson - 12-02-2005

I like ideas. I had an idea once. It didn't turn out too well though.

- Gooch - 12-02-2005

can we merge with a buffalo wing board?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-02-2005

Lights out. Guerrilla Message Board.

- Keyser Soze - 12-02-2005

Jay's idea is brilliant. Create a single new forum every month or so. Keep recycling it and use it as a means to drive new users to. I'm completely on board for this. Nice work Jays!!!

- Buttmunch - 12-02-2005

It would be cool to try and attract muslim extremists, or born again christians, or alien abductees.

They seem like reasonable folk, you know, people who get jokes.

I think the varying theme thingy is good too.

not only will the friction between us and the new members be enjoyable, but imagine how the friction between two polar opposite audiences will be to watch. i can't wait to get started.

- Mad - 12-02-2005

I don't like change.

- Hoon - 12-02-2005

It'll never work. You nerds are way too incestuous. Even the dumbest bitch on the net could see that within days.

You'd have better luck entertaining yourselves by going to Ohio State Football message boards and fucking with those lunatics. Unlike most internet pansies, their death threats are real and they intend to carry them out.

We aren't looking to attract nerds, we are looking to reel in the biggest marks out there and use them for our amusement.

Besides, you're still here.

- Danked - 12-02-2005

In that case, we should become a Doors board first.

i think i still have that skin laying around somewhere

- Arpikarhu - 12-02-2005

the idea is brilliant as long as their is one forum that only we have access to. this way we have an oasis to escape to as well as a place to plot.

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

we would def need a secret plotting forum. we could re-use one of the cells

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

Hoon Wrote:It'll never work. You nerds are way too incestuous. Even the dumbest bitch on the net could see that within days.

You'd have better luck entertaining yourselves by going to Ohio State Football message boards and fucking with those lunatics. Unlike most internet pansies, their death threats are real and they intend to carry them out.
ohiostatefootballspeculationthreads.com

- Danked - 12-02-2005

CDIH: Rape Crisis Forums

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

CDIH- THE #1 Home for Channing Frye Fans