CDIH
2005 Year End Awards: Category 4 - Lifetime Achievement - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2005 Year End Awards: Category 4 - Lifetime Achievement (/showthread.php?tid=10913)

Pages: 1 2 3

- lush - 12-16-2005

That vote pushed you over the top

- IrishAlkey - 12-16-2005

Buttmunch should've won this in a landslide.

- Gooch - 12-16-2005

i agree...except we are his only voters.

- IrishAlkey - 12-16-2005

I expect jello shots on Christmas day.

And a stromboli...

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2005

hey arpicaca read the description of the category, it's for people whose accomplishments go unnoitced by overall standards. Otherwise it's pretty fuckin obvious that a legend such as I would own this category. This is not for people like you, me, dig, sleeper etc, it's for the people who don't get often nominated but whose contributions are just as important.

plus I dunno where you got this nonsense from:

Quote:Nominated for," 2005 poster of the year", by 4 out of 6 mods!

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2005

if bloody anus loses to jack i quit the board and the internet and life

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:hey arpicaca read the description of the category, it's for people whose accomplishments go unnoitced by overall standards. Otherwise it's pretty fuckin obvious that a legend such as I would own this category. This is not for people like you, me, dig, sleeper etc, it's for the people who don't get often nominated but whose contributions are just as important.

plus I dunno where you got this nonsense from:

Quote:Nominated for," 2005 poster of the year", by 4 out of 6 mods!

i got it from the nominations in the exec suite. the forum was open for a bit during the changeover. unless people changed their nominations after the changeover then my statement is correct.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:hey arpicaca read the description of the category, it's for people whose accomplishments go unnoitced by overall standards. Otherwise it's pretty fuckin obvious that a legend such as I would own this category. This is not for people like you, me, dig, sleeper etc, it's for the people who don't get often nominated but whose contributions are just as important.

in my outrage i didnt read the description. my bad. lets just forget the whole ugly incident, ok?

It's a compliment cause you are in the elite!

- TheGMANN - 12-17-2005

I voted for Jack to see if Sleeper will make good on his threat.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:It's a compliment cause you are in the elite!

now i am blushing, you big lug.

- diceisgod - 12-17-2005

suzie fucker

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

keep your fantasies away from me.

No matter how much I may hate you, I can't deny that for a good stretch there you were a legend. You are above awards like these because your achievments are already acknowledged.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

i was gonna write something sarcastic but i cant. i am humbled by your gesture.

I used to look forward to arpi posts and threads at one time, you manned the wheel of the ship for a good while. That's the only thing that keeps me from deleting you.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2005

i still look forward to them. i think i turned a corner recently.

Louis, I think this is the begining of some good fuckin posting.

- Buttmunch - 12-18-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:I expect jello shots on Christmas day.

And a stromboli...

It's amusing.

I'm cooking some strombolis at the moment.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

way to ruin the mood