CDIH
Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! (/showthread.php?tid=10978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Mad - 12-30-2005

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

- Tequila - 01-02-2006

No its not

- drusilla - 01-06-2006

rescue me
grey's anatomy
huff (technically in ran into jan 2005)
six feet under
entourage

those were the only shows i really really tried to watch.

- Galt - 01-07-2006

Lost
Over There
Arrested Development
Family Guy
I Shouldn't Be Alive
Survivorman
Bullshit
Breaking Bondaduce
My Name Is Earl
Curb Your Enthusiasm

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2006

how the fuck did i forget breaking bonaduce, that might be my favorite show of all year.

- Adolf - 01-25-2006

just caught this, I havent seen like 80% of these shows but oh well.

1. The Shield... by far the best show on TV.
2. Monk
3. Deadwood
4. Rome
5. Six Feet Under
6. Curb
7. Entourage

- Mad - 01-25-2006

No love for 24?

Hope Jack Bauer forgets to stop some nuke from blowing up your neighborhood.

- Adolf - 01-25-2006

a nuke in my neighborhood would be an improvement.

I just never caught the first few episodes but the premise and style of the show seem very interesting. Just that I can not stand keifer sutherland, he is so fuckin awful.

- Galt - 08-11-2006

Yeah, so maybe this topic should be unpinned.

- Charles Manson - 08-11-2006

it hangs around here like a body in Apocolypse Now at the Kurtz Compound

- GonzoStyle - 08-12-2006

when adolf comes back as admin he'll take care of it

- Goatweed - 08-12-2006

how's he doin?

- GonzoStyle - 08-12-2006

still bitchy

- Goatweed - 08-12-2006

that's good, no?

- drusilla - 08-12-2006

i watch lost now

- GonzoStyle - 08-13-2006

I still watch the same shows.

the shield
the wire
deadwood
monk

thats about the sum of it, deadwood and the shield are tops for me, with the shield at the top of the list.

- BirdyP - 08-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I still watch the same shows.

the shield
the wire
deadwood
monk

thats about the sum of it, deadwood and the shield are tops for me, with the shield at the top of the list.

I knew you and I would get along. The Wire is one of my favorite shows on TV. You know, Season 4 starts on Sept. 10? Deadwood and MOnk are great too. I also am really into Rescue Me. Leary is the man.

- GonzoStyle - 08-14-2006

Yeah I cant wait for season 4 but it's not gonna be the same without Stringer, he was my favorite of the main characters.

Omar is the best overall character though but he's not a main stay like stringer bell was.

- BirdyP - 08-14-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Yeah I cant wait for season 4 but it's not gonna be the same without Stringer, he was my favorite of the main characters.

Omar is the best overall character though but he's not a main stay like stringer bell was.

Did you see the Trailer On Demand yet? Its on HBO.com too.

They show Omar robbing a card game with Marlo at the head of the table. Stringer was a beast. I also just read an article in Vibe that Avon (Wood Harris) won't be returning either.

Should be good. Prez is now a middle-school teacher and the whole school system thing should be intersting. David Simon is a great writer.

- GonzoStyle - 08-15-2006

no avon!!! thats a real dissapointment, I like marlo but stringer bell was a fuckin force and avon was a really good character, so thats two big losses.

hopefully omar and marlo will play bigger roles this season. Because I was not impressed when they went away from the crew in season 2, the polacks were ok in small doses but not as interesting.