CDIH
ain't it purty - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ain't it purty (/showthread.php?tid=11383)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 02-09-2006

luna isn't here,
and yet you attack her.....
I hope you post your picture, cause only then will it be tolerated.

- shortnfugly - 02-10-2006

Nobody is buying me the car. I'm buying it for myself as a present.

Gonzo - the sebring is a very nice car. Mazoltov. Drive it in good health. And Moses is right, it's not about me, it's about you. I'll delete the M6 pic and edit my thread if it bothers you.

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2006

why should it bother me, the only thing that bothers me is you thinking that it would bother me. Am I really that mean?

no, but jewmoses seems to think it distracts from your original thread. (like any thread around here EVER stays on topic. ) I'm just being nice and offering to remove it if it does.

not at all, its a nice look ride.

windows up, top down, biggie on the stereo, I cant wait.

No DMX on the stereo? How about some snoop dogg? or Fat Joe?

Come on, you can't bust biggie on the stereo 24/7.

yes I can actually but naturally I got some mixes, old school, new school but DMX is eh since his first 2 albums and I never been a joe crack fan.

I got my sweet old school mix though, some krs, kane, rakim, dre, mobb deep, slick rick and warren g.

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

nate dogg really makes warren g listenable.

they're both great on the song but of course nate's parts make the song even better.

Gonzo - I'll send you a copy of the Pussycat Dolls new cd with the hidden amateur XXX video easter egg of the lead singer on it.

I don't listen to bitches sing unless its beyonce, 50 cent or remy ma.

50's a bitch? biggie aint gonna like that.

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

who the fuck buys a pussycat dolls cd? god you get more and more awful with every post.

nate dogg and warren g are like burns and allen...they're not nearly as good alone as they are together.

So the sale didn't go through cause fucko tried to bait and switch me by sticking me with a different model, even though the cars look identical. But the difference is the other one is a fuckin 4 cylinder, what a fuckin mook this cunt was.

fuckin dishonest car salesmen thats a surprise.

But anyhoo, I went to a diff guy that my buddy reccomended and he's gonna set me up with something next week, he has about 35 of the sebrings on his lot.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2006

the last chick I bought a car from told me I looked like Mel Gibson.....

so I trusted her completely.

Ken'sPen Wrote:the last chick I bought a car from told me I looked like Mel Gibson.....'s non asymetrical brother.

- fbd - 02-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Ken'sPen Wrote:the last chick I bought a car from told me I looked like Mel Gibson.....'s non asymetrical brother.

so...his symetrical brother? the one who would look normal?

I'm tryin to sneak shit in during working hours, dont fuckin question me, you get it!

- fbd - 02-11-2006

posting while working? you should make a thread about that...maybe give it some sort of movie title type thing. and post lots of pictures while being creepy with the girls who still post here

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2006

ok hun