CDIH
In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2006

Charles Manson Wrote:jerking off in the toilet verses on the wall, taking a picture, and posting it is dead ringer weirdo shit

it was the floor

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

it's the kids who get yelled at by their parents for being too inquisitive that end up becoming the mass idiocy that I have to deal with every day of my life. Since my only aspiration in this world is to not be stupid, I will ask questions over and over again until I am satisfied with the information.

- Gooch - 02-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Gooch - One of the oldest vets here, we been through a lot and I gotta say that off the board, you can be a great buy and on the board at times too. But on the board most times you are just fuckin awful, one of the main reasons for that is that you always feel the need to prove a point. You seem to love getting on a soap box and leading some crusade against some imaginary injustice, you seem to bash people for taking shit too seriously while being just as guilty. To be honest maybe i'm just as guilty sometimes I guess but you seem to thrive off it. Also naturally the biggest complaint is that you still make references to shit from 4 years ago and think its topical or maybe you're just living up to a schtick, if it brings you joy, go ahead i'm all for it. But the soapbox shit needs to be tossed to the side.

can't argue any of those points. and once i get stuck on some point or another, i will doggedly, stubbornly, mash into the earth. i'm made my posting, at least here with this group of people, some sort of mental cathartic gymnastics. and yes..i like old pieces of things and to inject it, even if completely over the head, or simply only speaking to one or two people, despite the fact the majority have no clue to what im talking about. i was so happy making the Joeybigarms paid for the chair comment in that thread with you and butmunch...what can i say? it makes me happy, so i do it...and i have always done what i want online, refusing to bend much, despite the fact that i know there are flaws and defiencies to my posting...especially here, where it is glaring. maybe its ego, or just freedom, or whatever...but its how i go about it..and this rambling sentence is just another example for the one or two people who actually made it through this verbage. see...once again..i'm happy as a junebug, even if i look more moronic and silly. (shrugs)

whatever the case, i always appreciate the candor, and yes its been a long time and been through much, and somehow, all of us, with or maybe especially b/c of our flaws, stick around and get something of value from one another and this site, despite the other things that come for the ride. me with my stuff. you with yours. etc etc etc

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

I think Gooch is overrated in terms of photoshop skills.

Not to say that he isn't a photoshop god, but just overrated, overhyped.

hey whatever makes you happy, do it.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-10-2006

ming!!!!

- Gooch - 02-10-2006

could be. i never spent more than perhaps a half hour on anything for O&A, sig pic or otherwise, i think. the usual was 10 to 15 min. i work as i play.

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:ming!!!!

I love you, thats that. One of the few guys I know I can always talk to about shit that is really important like the greatness of sinbad. If I had a sidekick, you would be it.

- HedCold - 02-10-2006

yo

hedcold has a nice smile.

this is the only thread ive ever wanted to see a keyser soze post in.

- fbd - 02-10-2006

can we get a keyser opinion without him posting?

Hedcold - One of my favorite people, by people I mean talking to you one on one or in person, I think you're awesome and I always enjoy bullshitting with you. On the board, you're pretty bland, you aren't bad or good, you're just there I guess. Thats not bad or good, you're just.. there. I do hate having to basically beg you to do a podcast, then hear you bitch when we go on without you. Or wait for you to come up with something, then bitch that I hogged the mic. Overall I really have nothing negative to say about you outside that. You are one of the nicest guys and most laid back person I know here. You're like dig but without the zany character and interesting posts. You're one of the few people here i'd actually bring out to collide with my real world friends or family and not be embarassed to say I met you online.

- fbd - 02-10-2006

oh...so hedcold gets an opinion on his first two letter post, but i have to go twice...i see how it is

- lush - 02-10-2006

...and go!

fbd Wrote:oh...so hedcold gets an opinion on his first two letter post, but i have to go twice...i see how it is

keep it up and i'll start posting as staradolfchild and really give you something to cry about.

my one line review > everyone elses

lush Wrote:...and go!

you dont like sex and thats horrible and I have told you more stuff about me in the past six months than I have told most people over the last 5 years because you are the female version of me. You are also a very horrible drunk.

you wear green socks?

- The Sleeper - 02-10-2006

Quote:you are the female version of me.

well that answers why i've been acting like a cunt to you.