CDIH
Asymetrical Features - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Asymetrical Features (/showthread.php?tid=11393)

Pages: 1 2

- Mad - 02-10-2006

You know since Keyser started listening to Hoo Hoo he has hit a deep descent into the furthest reaches of comedy, must be Howies fault.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2006

Does Keyser have a real personality?

every time he posts it seems like he is doing a bad job of posting like someone else.
I read his posts and it's:
"oh that's a weak Gonzo line"
"That's a crappy Arpi" etc.

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

i'm actually copying gooch with every post, its called "i don't care how you think i post".

honestly, i dont care enough to critique your posts either, i'd rather have a debate of substance with you, like your thread on intelligence leaks. unfortunately you always have to come back to your crutch.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2006

I believe you spent more time complaining about the discussion, than participating in it.

not at all. i enjoyed it, YOU kept complaining because you didn't like my viewpoints. so you returned to your usual crutch of criticizing my posting rather than refute my arguments.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2006

"you're fighting a worthless battle, there is conservative and liberal bias in the media. why not focus on the issues rather than the pundits? you are wasting your time arguing about stuffed suits on both sides of the aisle. "

numerous times you dismissed the topic at hand,
or worked hard to reframe my position into something I wasn't advocating against.

How can you say you were enjoying a discussion, when you posted in the thread that the point was worthless.

You kill every discussion.

your premise was that the administration was spinning its intelligence leaking to change the opinion of the 'rubes' in our country.

from there YOU and Mad evolved the conversation to fox news and the debate expanded to include liberal and conservative media outlets.

if you felt i was dismissing the effect of a media bias, instead of throwing your toys at the wall and crying you could have refuted it with intelligent reasons why average americans rely on these stuffed suits and a majority of them frame their opinions of the world on propoganda furthered by these political machines.

instead you'd rather discuss.........me.

what a surprise.

- Gooch - 02-10-2006

i think the both of you should do lunch and makeup.

- Ken'sPen - 02-10-2006

"you're fighting a worthless battle"

just shut up.....
you made a few statements like this,
dismissive of the conversation...

All I am doing now is pointing out it's stupid for you to claim that you liked the discussion.....

perhaps you are just socially retarted and lack the skills necessary to participate in a discussion.

its not my fault you are hypersensitive. i was sincerely enjoying having a discussion of substance with you for once.