CDIH
in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you (/showthread.php?tid=11421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Charles Manson - 02-14-2006

he's nice and she's nice toooo!

- HedCold - 02-14-2006

i'm in

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I consider Arpi my favorite poster. I think I am one of the few people that can say I've never hated him at any point. His mere presence has solidified the core membership of this board to what we are now. Anyone that left because of hurt feelings or bruised egos did so because they forgot how to have fun and what we were really about. Arpi was keen enough to zero in on their weakness in that regard. It's possible to take this board seriously without taking this board seriously, if you know what I mean. We have the thickest skin out of anyone that originated from OA.com and I've never devalued his presence because I've always felt that he was a boon to our board. Everyone loves a good Arpikarhu controversy.

When they say the people at CDIH.net are assholes, they're talking about Arpi.

And I love him for it.

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

Danked really ripped me a new asshole.

arpi's nice

- Danked - 02-14-2006

To be honest, I do have a crush on Beth and find her very beautiful. It's a balance between both her looks and her charm that makes her attractive, but admittedly I do not know her well. It's the equivalent of a schoolboy crush. My hearts atwitter on the rare occasion that she IMs me.
I still have the one picture she ever sent me saved from my old computer. Let me just say that it's an entirely innocent and tame photo before anyone asks to see it and no, I won't share.

- HedCold - 02-14-2006

Goatweed Wrote:Danked really ripped me a new asshole.

you going to take that from him???

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

are you kidding? after that lashing you think I want more???

wanna make this interesting? ok do me.

- HedCold - 02-14-2006

true. get out while you can

this will be worth it

- The Jays - 02-14-2006

sweeeet

- Danked - 02-14-2006

Laz is a good guy and his spelling is improving. A-

He's one of the few people that could probably out-sass Eddie in a conversation. A podcast should be considered as it would probably be pretty entertaining.

I drove Black Laz home this one time and giggled to myself. Drivin' Mistuh Lazerus!

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I don't know GMann well, but he does have very well trimmed facial hair.

- drusilla - 02-14-2006

i think i'm blushing but i can't tell cause i've been rather flush all day

- Gooch - 02-14-2006

i bet Danked would take you out for Valentines day.

- TheGMANN - 02-14-2006

Danked Wrote:I don't know GMann well, but he does have very well trimmed facial hair.

What more can be said.

Thanks pal.

- drusilla - 02-14-2006

Gooch Wrote:i bet Danked would take you out for Valentines day.

i don't doubt it

- Hawt Baux - 02-14-2006

I tapped lush on the shoulder and when she looked i cut her so you could write a sentence fragment about me.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I pity HedCold's current postion as the podcast whipping boy but he certainly does bring it on himself. Definitely not the sauvest guy. He has a sort of dry monotone to his voice at times and he comes off as very ordinary if not a little bumbling. After learning a little more about him through the podcasts and hearing joobies' puke story, I can only hope that he cherishes the very ground she walks on and appreciates that she comes back to him at the end of the night. While I cannot emphatically say there is no voodoo or withcraft involved, I think she loves this bumbling, awkward nature of his and I suspect that she is similar in character. They are probably destined to bumble through life together.