CDIH
cheney's incident - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: cheney's incident (/showthread.php?tid=11431)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 02-16-2006

I had no doubt that Arpi would be behind the Party of fantasy land.

- HedCold - 02-16-2006

the people who voted he shouldn't be prosecuted...do you have a reason other than "he's the vice president"?

- Ken'sPen - 02-16-2006

It's going to take some time to sort out... the stonewalling was effective.....

they kept law enforcement at bay for half a day.
so no breathalizer was administered,
and all the witnesses are tied to Cheney.....

- Keyser Soze - 02-16-2006

He should be prosecuted if he dies or not. Why does he have to die for him to be held accountable? Even if it was an accident....its still negligence.

- Arpikarhu - 02-16-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:I had no doubt that Arpi would be behind the Party of fantasy land.

it is no fantasy to want the government to return to the original ideas put down by the constitution and to end big government.

- HedCold - 02-16-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:He should be prosecuted if he dies or not. Why does he have to die for him to be held accountable? Even if it was an accident....its still negligence.
if the guy survived, wouldn't it also be up to the guy who was shot to press charges?
if he died, then the DA would be more likely to come in. but if the guy who was shot and harmed isn't willing to press charges, why should the DA? DA's usually don't like to take up cases that they will most likely lose

- Mad - 02-16-2006

Good thing this happened in Texas, where GW and Dick have lots of friends in all the right places.

- Arpikarhu - 02-16-2006

agreed

- The Painter - 02-16-2006

HedCold Wrote:the people who voted he shouldn't be prosecuted...do you have a reason other than "he's the vice president"?

Yes, because it was an accident. Don’t you get it? Maybe you’re just a fucking asshole filled with hatred. Let it go. Hillary hides the records of billing time from her law firm until the statuette of limitations ran out, and then they magically appear in the White House. Hey, where did they come from? Hillary Clinton didn’t release Vince Foster’s suicide note for 30 hours. Lets get her PROSECUTE. PROSECUTE. PROSECUTE. That’s not happening. Let it go. There are much bigger issues.

- Hoon - 02-16-2006

Man are you going to get it.
Partisans hate being reminded of their hypocrisy.

Just accept that some people are above the law.

- Hoon - 02-16-2006

completely true.

- Ken'sPen - 02-16-2006

beer + gun = accident
should be prosecuted though......

- Hoon - 02-16-2006

Its a tough decision.
It wasn't intentional / he is the vice president of the united states during a time of war.

It's times like this i ask myself, 'what would uday do'

should, but won't

- Ken'sPen - 02-16-2006

sounds like a lot of conflicting statements are coming out as to how much he drank and when.....

he has a couple DUIs under his belt... no?

here we go...

- The Painter - 02-16-2006

Quote:he has a couple DUIs under his belt... no?

Who doesn't? Give me a few beers and I'd shoot you.

I’m a charter member of the Bourbon, Bible and Gun Club.

Our motto:

If we’re drinking and shooting…………….you better be praying.

- HedCold - 02-16-2006

The Painter Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:the people who voted he shouldn't be prosecuted...do you have a reason other than "he's the vice president"?

Yes, because it was an accident. Don’t you get it? Maybe you’re just a fucking asshole filled with hatred. Let it go. Hillary hides the records of billing time from her law firm until the statuette of limitations ran out, and then they magically appear in the White House. Hey, where did they come from? Hillary Clinton didn’t release Vince Foster’s suicide note for 30 hours. Lets get her PROSECUTE. PROSECUTE. PROSECUTE. That’s not happening. Let it go. There are much bigger issues.
ok, way to read into my post more so. theres no hate, its a legitimate question. people get prosecuted for accidents all the time.

- Ken'sPen - 02-16-2006

Painter is just playing with ya.....
playing the role of the red state lap dog who responds to every Bush misstep with the refrain "But But But Clinton".....

take it for what it's worth.