CDIH
Where Is everyone - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where Is everyone (/showthread.php?tid=11436)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 02-17-2006

In my day it was a variant of real ping pong....
glass on the corner of the table......

- Galt - 02-17-2006

you mean with a paddle?

There were always 10 cups in a diamond in the middle, you threw a ping pong ball into one of them. When it was down to 6 cups, you split them up into 3 on either side of the table. When it was down to two cups, you put them back in the middle.

Always throwing the ball; can't bounce in.

- TheGMANN - 02-17-2006

Its still stupid.

- Ken'sPen - 02-17-2006

no, we basically played ping pong with the obstacle.
if you hit the cup you drank... if you could play the ball off the carram you continued play,
landing the ball in the cup, chug the cup, drink on the lost point........

it wasn't such a formal thing as what passes for beer pong these days.

- Keyser Soze - 02-17-2006

we call it beruit, not sure if its the same thing as beer pong......set up 6 cups in a triangle on opposite ends of the table. teams of 2 people on each end take turns aiming for the cups with the ping pong ball.... make it in and the other team drinks the cup and game continues until all cups are gone....loser finishes a pitcher of beer.

- TheGMANN - 02-18-2006

I never figured Galt for a beer pong person.

It still one of the most stupidest things ever that someone came up with to do in a fucking bar.

I betcha Alkeys like the Beer Pong master.

- Keyser Soze - 02-18-2006

ive never played in a bar

- TheGMANN - 02-18-2006

Thats worse. I mean, how boring of a party did you have to have where beer pong was a form of entertainment ?

Terrible.

i havent played beruit since college. you mean to tell me you never played drinking games when you were growing up?

- TheGMANN - 02-18-2006

Not really. I never saw the appeal in it really. Maybe that one game with the dice....I forgot what its called.

But I just can't stand Beer Pong. It just really annoys the shit outta me seeing people in a bar playing it.

it would annoy me at a bar. its more of a backyard BBQ type of game.

- Black Lazerus - 02-18-2006

fucking white people

- Hoon - 02-18-2006

In Ken's version they didn't drink beer, they drank strawberry milkshakes then took their favorite gals to the sock hop and everything was just swell.

- GonzoStyle - 02-18-2006

I missed you.

- Hoon - 02-18-2006

Dont worry. I know that was meant for Laz.

It wasn't, if you were a gay person I would offer you my pin to signify us going steady.

- Hoon - 02-18-2006

YOU'RE THE MOST!

- TheGMANN - 02-18-2006

Youre his Pinky Tuskadero.

he's the puffy to my biggie

- Black Lazerus - 02-18-2006

Hey lets all go out to the Malt shop and pick up some dames it's friday night!!!