CDIH
Superman Trailer - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Superman Trailer (/showthread.php?tid=11474)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 07-02-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Though there is a major development which is even more interesting than zod, which will leave you guessing and wondering, I wont spoil it but its pretty fuckin obvious when you see the movie.

does it involve the kid? if so, I knew it before I read the script & all the papers blew it already - plus it was pretty freakin' obvious, considering the timeline.

Zod should've gotten a mention, that's all - he was a badass!

well whats the point of mentioning zod? would it have been cool, maybe. But he'd been gone 5 years and its hard to say for sure how long a gap was between him leaving and the zod incident but at the very least it was 5 years and the bigger question was why did he leave?

As far as the kid goes, its done in a very amigious fasion as I mentioned, theres no definite answers given. Then again it begs the question of when it occured, naturally its easy to say that it was done during part 2 but that opens a bunch of other questions up as well. It was very well done overall and also they used some of the images from "the death of superman" series which was a nice touch, very subtle but as a fan you'll notice.

- Goatweed - 07-02-2006

the point would be because I want a Zod mention! How about a 'Kneel Before Lex' comment? That would've gotten laughs and given a nod at the same time.

that would have been very gay, there was no need to mention zod and there is a scene naturally where lex overpowers superman and it played off very well, a zod mention would have ruined it.

- Goatweed - 07-02-2006

Im a little drunk, sorry that would be slightly gay.

you didnt happen to find the nearest guy named lex and kneel before him, did you, fairy boy?

- Goatweed - 07-02-2006

no I didnt - all better now.

Zod was still a badass, tho.

- drusilla - 07-02-2006

kate bosworth wasnt right for the part. she looked awful with dark hair & just really didn't do a good job at it. she kind of annoyed me the whole time. the kid didnt annoy me like i thougt he would, but they played his storyline a little weird & should have let you figure more things out for yourself rather than blurting it out. overall i thought it was really good. routh did a great job & really reminded you of reeve. he picked up the mannerisms really well.

the team behind x3 should have let bryan singer finish up this movie & then do x3. maybe it would have been as good as the first two instead of the piece of crap we would up with from brett ratner.

& i can't wait for spiderman 3 either. or 4 for that matter.

- GonzoStyle - 07-03-2006

I don't think it was cut and dry with the kid at all, I don't wanna get into it cause it will spoil the film. In any case though, it was all done in a way which doesn't for sure tell you with any certainity. The clues to everything in the film are done either off camera or where you don't actually hear anything that would give you a definite answer. There is far more to it in my opinion.

- Charles Manson - 07-03-2006

Was the kid a retard? Maybe Non raped Lois.

- TheGMANN - 07-03-2006

Im sure I'll find Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane just as fucking terrible as I thought Katie Holms was in Batman Begins.

- TheGMANN - 07-05-2006

Yes

Kate Bosworth sucked as Lois Lane.

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2006

Margot Kidder wasn't much better, maybe the character herself is just a bad character. I just always found her annoying and even more so in this movie. The fact that she takes supermans absence not simply as "why did he leave us?" but "why did he leave ME". That this chick thinks shes so important, that she has to downplay this superior beings existense in the world, simply because her pussy got dry over the fact he didnt say bye to her before he left, what a cunt.

- Goatweed - 07-05-2006

they're all like that, tho - very typical response.

Bosworth is MUCH hotter than Kidder on her best day, however - so that's a plus.

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2006

that's like saying you posting smileys is better than luna posting smileys.

- Charles Manson - 07-05-2006

I give that post a rating of two bouncing ravashable tits