CDIH
the official steve francis is the best knick of all time thr - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: the official steve francis is the best knick of all time thr (/showthread.php?tid=11521)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2006

Isn't sir o engaged?

that means he doesnt wanna have nothing to do with us loozers, grow da fuk up already asshole!!!

- Charles Manson - 02-26-2006

i'm gonna rape his ass, cum in my mouth, and spit it in his face

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2006

Like thats a bad thing if it comes from you, thats not rape, thats a fuckin honor.

- The Sleeper - 03-02-2006

marbury and francis = frazier and monroe tonight, but they still lost by 2

- The Jays - 03-02-2006

...pre-podcasts, Knicks were 6-0 for 2006.

Post podcasts, Knicks are 5-298...

- Keyser Soze - 03-02-2006

take one for the team

- HedCold - 03-02-2006

someone on espn said that everyone on the team hates marbury, and that quentin richardson refused to leave the practice facilities until he can get his hands on him.

sounds like one big happy family!

- The Sleeper - 03-02-2006

I like the trend of playing jalen rose 0 minutes

- fbd - 03-02-2006

that trend sounds nice

so i have tickets to friday's game. that should be fun

- fbd - 03-04-2006

they SUCK

- Keyser Soze - 03-04-2006

do people slow down when they pass the garden, to watch the car wreck?

- GonzoStyle - 03-04-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:do people slow down when they pass the garden, to watch the car wreck?
wowowowowow

this post is just so horrific and dumb I can't even put it into words.

Looking at this post is worse than watching knick games.

At what point do you feel some random fan can waltz onto the court at Madison Square Garden, blow Isaiah Thomas' brains out, and there wouldn't be a jury in New York that would convict him?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-04-2006

now he is just doing simmons quotes i think

gee what gave you that idea?

The Clear sTuFF (12:46:49 AM): living in hoboken maybe you can explain to me this concept of celebrating st patricks day....tomorrow
The Clear sTuFF (12:47:02 AM): just in one sentence
SoupSoupAD (12:47:23 AM): so they dont compete with the one in nyc
SoupSoupAD (12:47:34 AM): 15 mins away
The Clear sTuFF (12:47:39 AM): but why not do it next weekend, why do it the first weekend?!
SoupSoupAD (12:47:49 AM): whats the difference
SoupSoupAD (12:47:54 AM): next weekend isnt st pats either
SoupSoupAD (12:48:07 AM): its always the first weekend of march
The Clear sTuFF (12:48:08 AM): ok i have learned as much as i wish to from you
SoupSoupAD (12:48:26 AM): my knick post was GOLD
SoupSoupAD (12:48:39 AM): too bad i stole it from simmons

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/page2/blog/entry?id=2341888&searchName=simmons">http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/page2/b ... me=simmons</a><!-- m -->

heres another great one....

"Bill,

Isiah Thomas acquiring Stevie Franchise is another in a long line of baffling moves. He continues to make trades that boggle the minds of any knowledgeable NBA fan. My only conclusion at this point is that he is involved in some secretive plot similar to the '80s late-night cable classic 'Brewster's Millions.' He is acting as a modern-day Montgomery Brewster as he continues to shed the expiring contracts of Penny and Antonio Davis, and take on the huge financial burden of the likes of Jalen Rose and Stevie Franchise, in an effort to bankrupt the team in exchange for some much larger prize. At this point, it is the only possible explanation. Your thoughts?

Derek Cuff, Baltimore"

Yeah but thats not a simmons quote, thats a Derek Cuff from Baltimore, quote.

The credit goes to Chad Watson of Prince Albert, Canada and Tom Fina from New York.....

"Does traffic in New York slow down as it passes Madison Square Garden so people can get a better look at the car wreck?"
Chad Watson, Prince Albert, Canada

"At what point do you feel some random fan can waltz onto the court at Madison Square Garden, blow Isaiah Thomas' brains out, and there wouldn't be a jury in New York that would convict him. And how are they going to decide who is the Alpha dog on this team? Is Marbury and Francis going to have a cage death match before every game? And when, exactly, does Larry Brown snap? And how will that snap manifest himself? Will he start wetting himself and pretending he has bladder problems again? I really need to know these things. (Well, not so much the last one.)" Tom Fina, New York

so you stole other peoples bad jokes? thats atrocious.

keyser should move to prince albert, canada. Apparently he'd fit right in.

do they have the internet there?