CDIH
What ever happened to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What ever happened to... (/showthread.php?tid=11759)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Goatweed - 04-20-2006

your skin is up, why are you still bitching?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-20-2006

keyser has a vagina, and it is filled with sand.

- Hoon - 04-20-2006

and spare toothpicks

- Arpikarhu - 04-20-2006

Goatweed Wrote:me?

yes, you

- Arpikarhu - 04-20-2006

Goatweed Wrote:me?

yes, you

- Keyser Soze - 04-20-2006

gonzo bitched that nobody ran with the board switching genres idea. well, thats up to jack to install these things, so why is he blaming everyone else?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

I volunteer to help develop any of the new skins we would need.

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:gonzo bitched that nobody ran with the board switching genres idea. well, thats up to jack to install these things, so why is he blaming everyone else?

we didn't want it to conflict with the cdih olympics

way to completely avoid the question.

way to not get the point, there was nothing stopping that idea, except the laziness of mods.

I'll help and I don't even need to be a mod. Let's start a thread to gather ideas. Then make a poll. The winning idea gets a skin made and we go from there.

I'm with you, go ahead homeslice.

GonzoStyle Wrote:way to not get the point, there was nothing stopping that idea, except the laziness of mods.

we aren't talking about the CDIH Olympics, which i put quite a bit of effort into.

we are talking about one person preventing the idea of genre shifting the board because they're the only one with access to do so. that was what your original statement was in reference to, now you want to change the subject.

Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:way to not get the point, there was nothing stopping that idea, except the laziness of mods.

we aren't talking about the CDIH Olympics, which i put quite a bit of effort into.

we are talking about one person preventing the idea of genre shifting the board because they're the only one with access to do so.

you did? so how come it didnt come off?

it was The Jay's idea, i thought we were waiting for him to kick it off. i put most of the framework together for it along with you. i am as disappointed as you are that it never took off since we both put effort into it.

There was a time when we had the OA Uncensored board have different skins and everything. All we'd have to do is make a group with permission to only see that board. This would be for the 'niche' clowns. Then one day we can blow their minds by allowing them to see the whole thing. It'll almost be like in Truman Show when he finds out what's goin on.

careful, if you come up with some ideas and work on them and jack decides not to post them, gonzo might accuse you of being lazy.

I'm not sure how this particular board software that we use now works. But I'm certain that Jack could easily get it done in a Saturday evening what needs to be done.

1) Group the current membership into one group
2) Make all the new members who join forced into another group.
3) Set forum permissions for view/edit
4) Install new skin
5) Hack new skin with a quick reply

There's also probably a matter of creating a new subdomain or something but I'm not sure about all that.

lets hope you're right

Jack should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that 5 point list.