CDIH
Heath Ledger as Joker...what do we think? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Heath Ledger as Joker...what do we think? (/showthread.php?tid=11953)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- BirdyP - 08-01-2006

I do not know you, but damn that was the funniest story eva, foreva, eva, foreva, eva

- faceman802 - 08-01-2006

I told you it wasn't funny

- GonzoStyle - 08-01-2006

after you told us it was funny, fence sitter... just like the old days, ey!

- faceman802 - 08-01-2006

sorry

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

it's great to see ya facey.

- release the bats - 08-02-2006

there are how many batman villains to choose from? why re-do one that was already played amazingly.

- Charles Manson - 08-02-2006

'why' sums up my feelings on this whole new batman thing

- faceman802 - 08-02-2006

Charles Manson Wrote:'why' sums up my feelings on this whole new batman thing

did you really want the last batman movie ever to star george clooney and chris o'donnell?? that's why

Oh come on dude! Have you ever seen someone more badass than Chris O'Donnell as Robin do laundry before? See him wring that towel out with his toes?! See him fling it around like they was numchucks? He's a bad motherfucker! And Alfred was watchijng him and all impressed and shit! What a flick! What a man's man flick!

- TheGMANN - 08-02-2006

release the bats Wrote:there are how many batman villains to choose from? why re-do one that was already played amazingly.

Good point. But you know the comic geek crowd....me being one of them....are gonna wanna see the classic ones on screen with the new movie. Plus if theyre redoing the whole movie franchise theyre gonna have to. Shumacher really did ruin it.

don't you wanna see kilmer's bum bum in that batman suit again?

- GonzoStyle - 08-02-2006

bat nipples are sexy

- Goatweed - 08-02-2006

if you're gay, sure.

- GonzoStyle - 08-02-2006

so you musta loved them.

- Goatweed - 08-02-2006

no, I'm not gay despite your allusions to it.

- BirdyP - 08-02-2006

Wait, wait. You are NOT gay. Since when? I was told by reliable sources....Gonzo beign one, that you are.

- faceman802 - 08-02-2006

BirdyP Wrote:Wait, wait. You are NOT gay. Since when? I was told by reliable sources....Gonzo beign one, that you are.

See that's where you went wrong. gonzo is not a reliable source. I mean come on, would a reliable source fuck gr....um I mean, he's the most trusted source of information on this board, take whatever he says as truth Big Grin

p.s. i love you gonzo

- BirdyP - 08-02-2006

I know he is. So I do.

- Goatweed - 08-03-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I mean come on, would a reliable source fuck gr....um I mean, he's the most trusted source of information on this board, take whatever he says as truth Big Grin

indeed

- GonzoStyle - 08-03-2006

what does me fucking grk have to do with being reliable, if I had fucked grk that would make me as reliable as the fuckin sun rising every morning.