CDIH
I cheated - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I cheated (/showthread.php?tid=11970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2006

I havent been on there yet, I shall try to fit it into my schedule.

Please let header know that I shall take a look at his pety little thread when I find the time, unfortunately the hour a week I devote to peons was yesterday.

- faceman802 - 08-16-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I havent been on there yet, I shall try to fit it into my schedule.

Please let header know that I shall take a look at his pety little thread when I find the time, unfortunately the hour a week I devote to peons was yesterday.

OH OH OH I SO WANT MY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Rooner - 08-16-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I havent been on there yet, I shall try to fit it into my schedule.

I imagine you saying it SHEH-DULE when I read this.

- Goatweed - 08-16-2006

wait, are you guys shopping HERE for posters?

- Rooner - 08-16-2006

We just want the Gonz. Hes the only one that can restore my former glory.

- Ronin - 08-16-2006

Goatweed Wrote:wait, are you guys shopping HERE for posters?

we could trade Rooner for Gonzo.

- Rooner - 08-16-2006

Ronin Wrote:

we could trade Rooner for Gonzo.

Why would CDIH downgrade?

- Ronin - 08-16-2006

*smack*
SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FRY GUY!

Don't pay attention to him.. he's a great poster.. he brings traffic to the site.. he umm.. he posts great things..

how about it?

- Topper Harley - 08-16-2006

See, I said that Rooner was as good as the Pontiff or The Dude or whatever you guys call Gooch's brother/fuck buddy. Rooner got upset and said that he wasn't coming back until I begged him. Once Rooner realized that I don't need him and BP doesn't need him, he enlisted the help of my favorite poster ever: Gonzo. What Rooner didn't realize is that my love for my ego far outshines the love I have for Gonzo.

That brings us to today where Rooner is desperate searching for some back onto BP.

- Gooch - 08-16-2006

between both websites I think we have a baker's dozen.

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

Topper Harley Wrote:

See, I said that Rooner was as good as the Pontiff or The Dude or whatever you guys call Gooch's brother/fuck buddy. Rooner got upset and said that he wasn't coming back until I begged him. Once Rooner realized that I don't need him and BP doesn't need him, he enlisted the help of my favorite poster ever: Gonzo. What Rooner didn't realize is that my love for my ego far outshines the love I have for Gonzo.

That brings us to today where Rooner is desperate searching for some back onto BP.

Hes lying. I dont know what this crazy person is talking about.

- GonzoStyle - 08-17-2006

Rooner, explain this!!!

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Rooner, explain this!!!

Its as he says sir. But he is too selfish to realize the damage his ego is doing. We all know that my presence is integral to the homestasis of BP. The place is in a state of upheaval without me. But all Topper sees is a chance to try and take my place of power whilst I took a voluntary leave. Now I want him to admit how important I am to that place, and then I will come back. All he has to do is ask me to.

How lame are we that we do this for fun?

- Topper Harley - 08-17-2006

Scott Wrote:

Its as he says sir. But he is too selfish to realize the damage his ego is doing. We all know that my presence is integral to the homestasis of BP. The place is in a state of upheaval without me. But all Topper sees is a chance to try and take my place of power whilst I took a voluntary leave. Now I want him to admit how important I am to that place, and then I will come back. All he has to do is ask me to.

- Ronin - 08-17-2006

i think the board is doing just fine.

<<concurs

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

Topper Harley Wrote:
Scott Wrote:

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

And you dont count Ronin.

Rooner Wrote:[Image: dv-tumbleweed-1.jpg]

- Rooner - 08-17-2006

Your words hold no meaning to me anymore. We're through. Youre on the same level as RM now.

who's RM?