CDIH
My Mission - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Mission (/showthread.php?tid=12133)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

Jack Wrote:but I don't eat breakfast. :confused:

you should, it's the most important meal of the day!

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:who has travelled to 5 continents, toured with van halen, been to all 50 states, owns his own home, and can enter and leave brooklyn at will? not you.

you lose.

yes but at the end of the day you are you, strokey divorced guy, zinging people half his age and with only the internet to keep him company.

p.s. touring with van halen is not a bragging point.

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:who has travelled to 5 continents, toured with van halen, been to all 50 states, owns his own home, and can enter and leave brooklyn at will? not you.

you lose.

yes but at the end of the day you are you, strokey divorced guy, zinging people half his age and with only the internet to keep him company.

only half right.

i love the irony in some fat kid who is afraid to leave brooklyn and lives with his mother telling me that i only have the internet to keep me company.

Quote:p.s. touring with van halen is not a bragging point

irrefutable proof of your ignorance.

yes im afraid to leave brooklyn, you got me!!!

- Arpikarhu - 10-19-2006

not a gotcha thing. merely an observation.

witty comeback, by the way. i was obviously wrong about the quality of your posts.

- Goatweed - 10-19-2006

I can vouch for Gonzo that he has left Brooklyn on occassion - willingly, as well.

no, I haven't he has me pegged, im scared.

I just stick around the area and make nigger cock jokes.

- HedCold - 10-19-2006

luna - i'm totally passing ladi before you do

- Galt - 10-19-2006

Why on earth would anyone actually go to all 50 states? I have been to about 40 of them and I thought that was odd. Some of them, there's no reason to go unless you specifically say "I NEED TO SET FOOT IN ALL 50 STATES"!

- Ken'sPen - 10-19-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:my wallet is larger than your breakfast. its that big.

but it doesn't get served to you in a styrofoam container, now does it?

- Galt - 10-19-2006

speaking of money, I was at a Rangers game last night, and the guy ahead of me had an insanely expensive Rolex on - one of the $15k-$20k kinds.

I don't care if I made $1 million, why on earth would you spend that much money on a damn watch?

- Ken'sPen - 10-19-2006

I am a watch freak,
I love them.....

but they get ugly and gaudy at a point, to justify the pricetag......

so no,
I would never own one.

you can get one on fulton st or in chinatown for like 30 bucks, looks just as good only difference is that your skin turns green after a while.

- Galt - 10-19-2006

And the second hand doesn't sweep. And it pulls the hair out of your wrist.

I bought a couple nice watches, but even 1/10 of that price is a bit too steep for me.

I paid 900 bucks for a movado about 8 years ago and thats the only watch I ever purchased, still works fine and looks good.

- Marble Mouth - 10-19-2006

Are you rich?

no, it just accumulated on the couch after a few years.

Seriously though, if my bitch spent $900 (and that's just aussie dollars) on a watch i'd rip his frikken dick off. Craziness.

- Black Lazerus - 10-19-2006

Marble Mouth Wrote:Are you rich?

i mean look at your screen as you read this you see all this decadence of course he is.

Ok then.