CDIH
Dexter - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Dexter (/showthread.php?tid=12162)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 10-25-2006

really? on my system, if I pay for HBO, I get HBO ondemand for free.

PS. I'm going to Klitschko/Brock on the 11th.

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

Galt Wrote:speaking of infidelity, I got word from a cop in Boston (who is defiling my little sister) that main reason the Red Sox traded Renteria (and why he was having such a hard time in Boston) is that Manny Ramirez was fucking his wife. This is also why, before Renteria got traded, Manny was begging to get out of Boston (his wife made him), but after Renteria got traded, he said "nah, I'll stay in Boston"

And the reason that Manny didn't go to the All Star game wasn't some mysterious knee injury, but because Renteria (and possibly his wife) was going to be there

now where is gonzo complaining that is the wrong post, let alone the wrong forum for this post....I claim prejudice!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2006

Galt Wrote:really? on my system, if I pay for HBO, I get HBO ondemand for free.

PS. I'm going to Klitschko/Brock on the 11th.

yeah its an extra 5 bucks for the on demand channels, cablebision blows.

and I am finally jealous of you.

- Galt - 10-26-2006

and I'm going to the Monday night Bears-Giants game the day after that.

don't care about football.

- Galt - 10-26-2006

Do you care about basketball?

I was on the floor at the Knick game last night, fucker!

Ramy was there. I wanted to yell at him and tell him that I was going to take off my fucking belt and make him my fucking monkey, but I don't know how that would have gone over.

- HedCold - 10-26-2006

pre season, lame

- Galt - 10-26-2006

you wouldn't say it was lame if you saw the cripples playing wheelchair basketball during halftime and flipping over and injuring themselves.

- HedCold - 10-26-2006

possibly

the knicks play in wheelchairs now?

- Galt - 10-26-2006

I think they are called the Roller Knicks or something. It's really funny. Better than the go-karts they have drive around cones in the hockey games.

We need to get this country back to the carny atmosphere where people paid good money to watch cripples and other genetic misfits entertain them.

watch c-span

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:watch c-span

Ladies and gentlemen please stop calling in, we have a winner

- faceman802 - 10-27-2006

So I downloaded and watched episodes 2-4 and I gotta say it is pretty entertaining. Hall is a good actor and he plays this part to perfection. My only problems so far is the lack of interation between stokes and dexter which are funny in the 1st book and actually lead to something in the end of it, and the changing of the dog part of the show, that's the 2nd book and it is going to set up an interesting side story in the 3rd part of the series

- HedCold - 11-15-2006

finally saw episode 7, comcast has really sucked with updating the shows on demand lately. had to get it off torrents.

the end of episode 6 was kinda lame, but i guess that was something from the book? when dexter thought the kid was going to draw him

- HedCold - 12-05-2006

episode 10 was my favorite in a few weeks. it went back to having the really dark feel the first few episodes did. sucks theres only 2 more episodes left.

- Galt - 12-05-2006

Dexter is going to really feel sad killing that doctor.

- HedCold - 12-18-2006

cool last episode. sucks it'll be like 10 months before another one

- Galt - 12-18-2006

Brother, I never expected that.

- HedCold - 12-18-2006

one thing i'm confused about...the kid dexter was going to kill but let live, but then eventually went to jail because he was caught again, he's still alive right? i know in that episode where he went to jail they showed a dead body at the end, but i wasn't sure if it was the kid or not