CDIH
any word? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: any word? (/showthread.php?tid=12166)

Pages: 1 2 3

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

ow, sick burn

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2006

Galt Wrote:Keyser and I already had a "hotornot" showdown and I beat him handily.

I bet it was like the seen between Barry Pepper & Phillip Seymour Hoffman in 25th Hour.

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

Do me yo-yo master

- Galt - 10-26-2006

Barry Pepper was so great in that movie.

cause he has a big dick

- Galt - 10-26-2006

I think he was just ACTING as if he had a big dick.

- TheGMANN - 10-26-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:Possibly after George* kicked her out for no good reason and left her in the streets.

*GMANN (for ken)

Yep.

That whole disappearing for a month and not paying her half of the rent, cable, and other bills totally had nothing to do with it. But HEY, she lost alot of weight in like 2 months. Wonder where all that extra money went.

Let her rot.

- Ken'sPen - 10-26-2006

Winter Spring Summer or Fa-all.

TheGMANN Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Possibly after George* kicked her out for no good reason and left her in the streets.

*GMANN (for ken)

Yep.

That whole disappearing for a month and not paying her half of the rent, cable, and other bills totally had nothing to do with it. But HEY, she lost alot of weight in like 2 months. Wonder where all that extra money went.

Let her rot.

big whoop, she screwed up one month and you kick her out like trash, some friend you are.

- Arpikarhu - 10-26-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:whaddya say in response to that joke?

nothin', cause it's been told a billion times!!!!!

ahhhh, the sweet sweet irony.

- TheGMANN - 10-26-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:

*GMANN (for ken)

Yep.

Let her rot.

big whoop, she screwed up one month and you kick her out like trash, some friend you are.

3rd strike and you're out. And try 3 months now that I think about it. Yep, Im a shitty person for doing it. Waitressing and robbing your parents and you still can't come up with rent money ? How unsympathetic am I?

- Charles Manson - 10-26-2006

devil

- Mad - 10-26-2006

TheGMANN Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:

*GMANN (for ken)

Yep.

Let her rot.

3rd strike and you're out. And try 3 months now that I think about it. Yep, Im a shitty person for doing it. Waitressing and robbing your parents and you still can't come up with rent money ? How unsympathetic am I?

You did more then enough.

- Keyser Soze - 10-26-2006

we had a hotornot showdown?

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2006

and you lost

- Keyser Soze - 10-27-2006

link please?

I stand corrected, you beat galt handily

- Galt - 10-27-2006

Sorry, I can't link to my memory.

Just check each of the 15 threads you started or posted in requesting people join hot or not and see who is the prettiest.

You posted some sweaty growling singing picture of yourself whereas I posted a dapper pic of myself in a suit.

I beat you

I bet it was handsome but a 9.8, I think not!!!

- Galt - 10-27-2006

If Keyser has a 9.8 now, he either cheated, or changed his picture from the sweaty lumpy mess he had on there before.

The record shows that I was beating him. 95% to 88%.