CDIH
Good Revenge? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Good Revenge? (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Pages: 1 2

- Sephiroth - 01-19-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Quote:You really should think these things out more. And as for the other SN, well, that actually wasnt me. You know why? Because I actually planned that prank out. Nice try though.
Geee someone's awfully touchy about something.....wasn't even talking about that...but good to see you were man enough to admit it....gotta say...nice try on that whole thing...too bad it didn't work....maybe you too should think things out more.....just a thought....

::moving along::
What are you talking about?! That shit was hilarious! I still laugh about it today!

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

Hi, are you there?

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Quote:Hi, are you there?
That was your whole fucking post?
And you call me a whore! :fuggin:

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

Hi, are you there?

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

damn you mistar flood control!!!

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2002

Maynard Wrote:Hi, are you there?
Right here baby

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

Hi, are you there?

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

[stymie]Nobody here but us chickens[/stymie]

- Maynard - 01-19-2002

HI, are YOU there?

- Sephiroth - 01-19-2002

Do you have stairs in your house?

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:Do you have stairs in your house?
I was hoping he'd fall down them too

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-19-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:You really should think these things out more. And as for the other SN, well, that actually wasnt me. You know why? Because I actually planned that prank out. Nice try though.
Geee someone's awfully touchy about something.....wasn't even talking about that...but good to see you were man enough to admit it....gotta say...nice try on that whole thing...too bad it didn't work....maybe you too should think things out more.....just a thought....

::moving along::
What are you talking about?! That shit was hilarious! I still laugh about it today!
That's funny...so do I, but I guess we laugh for different reasons....

- DGW - 01-19-2002

Quote:I was thinking of telling him that my ex before him tested positive for HIV and that I was fine, but my doctor told me that I should notify the last people that I slept with since my ex so that they could get tested just in case. I would then tell him what a shame it would be if his wife or baby was sick as a result of some indiscretion my ex had and the fact that he and I weren't always as careful as we should've been

I've seen some rather racey things on boards. You truley are a sick cunt. Do yuo realize a statement like that won't only affect him but anyone he knows? You realize what you are proposing could end you up in jail, but maybe you're into the butch dikes. Watch out for the short bus when crossing the street.

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

just whoring... carry on :bouncer: