CDIH
what does it mean... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what does it mean... (/showthread.php?tid=12222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2006

a grilled stuff burrito was better than anything.

- virgingrrl - 11-07-2006

anything with a drive thru is awful food.

the taco bell and burger king here dont have drive-thru's, so its gold.

- Keyser Soze - 11-07-2006

man i miss white castle

Keyser Soze Wrote:man i miss white castle

white castle ranks #2 after taco bell, good stuff.

not as good as the apple, orange and protein bar I had for lunch though.

yum yum

- Luna - 11-07-2006

Goatweed Wrote:theyre cooked over a gas-flame tho, and there's flavoring added to the meat to make it seem more 'char-broiled'.
you call that "meat?"

:Confusedhudder::

When I was a kid I worked at a Burger King one summer, needless to say I stopped eating that junk not too long after.

Luna Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:theyre cooked over a gas-flame tho, and there's flavoring added to the meat to make it seem more 'char-broiled'.
you call that "meat?"

::shudder::

When I was a kid I worked at a Burger King one summer, needless to say I stopped eating that junk not too long after.

they had burger kings in the 40's?

Quote:the taco bell and burger king here dont have drive-thru's, so its gold.

brooklyn doesn't count.

i've never had white castle.
ever.

the big ol bitty's that i work with didn't beleive
me that i've never had what they refered to as a "slider" (what ever that means).

- Luna - 11-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
you call that "meat?"

I'm not THAT old... sheesh. This was in the early 90's.

virgingrrl Wrote:
Quote:the taco bell and burger king here dont have drive-thru's, so its gold.

brooklyn doesn't count.

i've never had white castle.
ever.

the big ol bitty's that i work with didn't beleive
me that i've never had what they refered to as a "slider" (what ever that means).

brooklyn is the only thing that counts

- Goatweed - 11-07-2006

Luna Wrote:
you call that "meat?"

same here, so you know EXACTLY what goes on there. Did they 'recycle' the frying oil with that awful pump-gun thing too?

And yes, it's true - if you go to the fanciest place to eat & actually watch them prepare the food you'll probably find things to take issue with but the difference is at least the food is top quality - at these fast food places the food is largely loaded with fat & flavorings.

Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
you call that "meat?"

I'm not THAT old... sheesh. This was in the early 90's.

1890's maybe

you would love them, they're heavenly.

Goatweed Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
you call that "meat?"

same here, so you know EXACTLY what goes on there. Did they 'recycle' the frying oil with that awful pump-gun thing too?

And yes, it's true - if you go to the fanciest place to eat & actually watch them prepare the food you'll probably find things to take issue with but the difference is at least the food is top quality - at these fast food places the food is largely loaded with fat & flavorings.

delish flavorings

eh. that's ok.

they really think im an odd one round here,
cause the first time i ever had tang, i was 22.

and it was only beacuse a friend of mine couldn't beleive that i never had tang and had to make some specifically for me.

it wasn't till i was in my 20's that i had a twinkie too.

if only the vegans could figure out how to make shit that tasty, they'd be rich.

Keyser Soze Wrote:if only the vegans could figure out how to make shit that tasty, they'd be rich.

veggie heaven is amazing.

I never had tang.

and boca burgers are great.

morning star a better.

morning star tastes really salty and has more calories.